Met the love of my life!

franken_stein

...Pretty much everybody laughs at me whenever they find out who that is. Hahah, but that's okay, I'm really used to it by now. He really is my one true love. It's...

tumblr_l7mm72lhb71qzs5uyo1_500.jpg

yup. David Spade! I've loved him for SO long now and this past weekend finally got to meet him
smiles.gif
He is so sweet and adorable! There was a little meet and greet type of deal after his show, and I kind of had a feeling that they would rush us through... and I was right :/ The ushers really wanted everyone out of there really fast, so they said that they wanted as many group pictures instead of individual ones as possible, and to have your cameras ready. So if they want to do it like that, shouldn't they at least know how to take a picture? ghghghh. Therefore I did have a picture with David too, but it's pretty awful, so yeah, here's the ticket and autograph
smiles.gif

He was still incredibly sweet though, nothing at all like some of the characters he plays, haha! Which is basically a relief.

kaliraksha

That's so awesome that you finally got to meet him. I really wish I had someone that I aspired to meet... I'm sure I do, I just haven't thought on it much.

How was the show? Did you stay in Vegas or just visit?

franken_stein

Thanks guys! It was a lot of fun, he was such a sweetie
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
That's so awesome that you finally got to meet him. I really wish I had someone that I aspired to meet... I'm sure I do, I just haven't thought on it much.

How was the show? Did you stay in Vegas or just visit?

The show was awesome! Lots of laughs from everyone. I live in the Orange County/LA area, so we drove there and stayed for four days. My friends who went with me weren't going to go to the show originally, but after a few days of walking around in the same hotel that the show was at, they kept on seeing ads for the David Spade show and one of them finally was like, "Hmm, now I kind of want to see him..." So we all went!

Ah, and I FINALLY got the actual picture of us on the computer (it was on a different camera than the other one I put up!). So here it is! See, this is exactly what I mean when I say I would be the perfect height for him! We're both shorties. (I used the Urban Decay Naked palette... haha, not that you can tell here!)

Picture1-vi.png

Aurora~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by franken_stein
Thanks guys! It was a lot of fun, he was such a sweetie
smiles.gif

The show was awesome! Lots of laughs from everyone. I live in the Orange County/LA area, so we drove there and stayed for four days. My friends who went with me weren't going to go to the show originally, but after a few days of walking around in the same hotel that the show was at, they kept on seeing ads for the David Spade show and one of them finally was like, "Hmm, now I kind of want to see him..." So we all went!

Ah, and I FINALLY got the actual picture of us on the computer (it was on a different camera than the other one I put up!). So here it is! See, this is exactly what I mean when I say I would be the perfect height for him! We're both shorties. (I used the Urban Decay Naked palette... haha, not that you can tell here!)

Picture1-vi.png

haha that's so sweet. I love it when you meet someone famous you like!
winks.gif
cute couple!
winks.gif
cutey.gif