Metal Urge!

SARAHheartsMAC

Does anyone know when this collection will be released in the UK??

I'm thinking the first week in December but I'm not sure.

I cannot wait
drools.gif
I am so in LOVE with this collection!

xx

Luceuk

I hope it's the 1st week of December. I think I just want two of the pigments. I'm saving for the Brunette, Blonde & Redhead collection.

SARAHheartsMAC

Thanks guys-fingers crossed!
I want Gilded Ash, Forged Rose and maybe another shadow.

I too want things from the brunette/blonde/redhead.
I love natural collections. I always regretted not getting most of the N Collection!

xx

ritchieramone

Visionaire and Molten Sol will probably be the only things I buy from this collection. I love Liquidlasts but I can get others which I don't already have at any time. It's a relief to me that I don't want more as I can't afford anything else!

Kaelean

i guess it will be available on the 6th of Dec, at least thats when it will be available in Germany (even though I bet that your counter already has the whole collection in its drawers....
yes.gif
)

ilovegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHheartsMAC
I love natural collections. I always regretted not getting most of the N Collection!

iagree.gif
especially for the paint pots.

I think I'll only be getting Gilded ash as I've not seen anything like it and I have 5 metal x's from last year which still look untouched.

Jot

I haven't used my metal x much so need to remember that and walk away from the pretty colours!!!

abbey_08

i havent seen anything i want..thankfully for my purse! lol.

not really that impressed with the monogram stuff...looks a bit blah to me

LMD84

the collection was out in nottingham mac store when i went ion today and i bought spiritulize pigment and the purple glitter as i didnt actually want any of the shadows!

abbey_08

the glitters look lovely...! i wish they did them in half sizes though! id never even make a dent in a full size pot lol.

SARAHheartsMAC

I ordered forged rose, gilded ash and verdigris to put away from my OH from xmas!!
I wanted Marque from monogram but theres no way I'm paying £18 for a lipstick!!