• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Metal-X Application Tutorial: Blue, Green & Purple

TDoll

How to apply Metal-X without creasing!!
A look I did using Metalblu, 6th Sin, and Plum Electric...

DSC05827.jpg

(watch it in high quality from youtube if you can...it looks MUCH better)
YouTube - MAC Metal-X Application: Getting ready for the re-promote!!

al2912

I love watching you. Thank you for making this video. Believe it or not I have all Metal x. I have not use any of it because of all the things I have heard as far as creasing and hard to apply.
Anyways, can you do a tutorial using Mineralized e/s please. I'm still having a hard time using these unless I'm not using them correctly.
Thank you in advance.
I go to your channel daily. I just love watching your videos and you always give us good tips. I really appreciate all the things you do for us who is still learning the make up world.

Take care,
Abie (Abbey)

InRetospeck

You look BEAUTIFUL!!! The colors look great your big eyes!! Thank you for the tip. Also Metal X are wax eyeshadows... that is why they crease.

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by InRetospeck
You look BEAUTIFUL!!! The colors look great your big eyes!! Thank you for the tip. Also Metal X are wax eyeshadows... that is why they crease.

AAAHHHH...thanks for the info!! That would explain the weird chunking/rolling up when you rub your brush too hard over them.

Latest posts