• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Metallic Bronze smokey eyes using Magnetic fields from Sci fi collection

Hi Ladies, i created my first tutorial to show my favourite smokey eyes look, it works perfectly with green and hazel eyes, cause enhances the amber undertones of your eyes.

Click here for the video tutorial!

You will need the followings:

Mac Prep+prime eyes "light"
Shiseido Hydropowder eyeshadow in "glistening sand"

Mac eyeshadow in Vanilla
Mac pigment in Jardin Aires
Mac eyeshadow in bronze
Mac eyeshadow in magnetic fields
Mac eyeshadow in carbon

Mac fluidline in Blacktrack
Diorshow blackout

First step:
SUC50005.jpg

-Apply MAC prep+prime eyes in "light" all over the lids using a concealer brush or your finger.
- Then lightly pat Shiseido Hydropowder make up in "Glistening sand" in the eyelid with a large flat brush, i'm using Sephora brush for creamy products.

SUC50007.jpg

SUC50009.jpg

-Highlight the browbone by sweeping Mac Vanilla eyeshadow over the area using Mac brush n°224.

SUC50014.jpg

Second step:

-Mix jardin aires pigment with your favourite mixing medium and apply the pigment all over the lower lid.
If you prefer, apply just the pigment by itself.
SUC50018.jpg

- Then apply mac eyeshadow in Bronze in 3/4 of eyelid from the inner corner to the outer.
SUC50021.jpg
SUC50023.jpg

- Pick up some mac eyeshadow in Magnetic Fields using Mac Brush n°242 and apply in the outer corner of the lower lid and blend gently with bronze eyeshadow.
-The apply in the crease, i'm using Sephora brush from the smokey eyes brush set is a flat and domed brush.
SUC50024.jpg

-Using a fluffy brush swish it back and forth softening the edges. Follow the shape of your eyes, or if you prefer the shape of your eyebrows.

SUC50028.jpg

- Now pat some MAC eyeshadow in Carbon and add more depht to the eyes by using Carbon with MAC brush n°219 . Blend carbon lightly with magnetic fields.
-Then apply mac eyeshadow in carbon mixed with magnetic fields over the lower lash line.

SUC50053.jpg

SUC50057.jpg

SUC50059.jpg

-Apply MAC fluidline in Blacktrack following the line of your lashes, then coat your lashes with Diorshow Black out mascara.

SUC50065.jpg

SUC50070.jpg

Finish!

SUC50082.jpg

*Moni-Luv*

I really like your tut. It definitely inspired me to want to try this look. I love the last pic because your lashes loook soo long! =)

I'm happy you like my tut, thank you so much ladies!

@Glam8Babe: thank you

@Moni-Luv: Great, so share the result with us, if you like idea.
I guess this look is so simply and almost every mac enthusiast got these eyeshadows, so let's try.

@Navessa: i've got naturally long lashes and Diorshow Black out enhances the lenght!

NicksWifey

This is really pretty, I definitely need to try this! And you have beautiful lashes! Thanks for sharing
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernalmachine
great look, super tut!!!!

what's the music that you have playing 1st in this vid? it's really cool...

Thank you so much Infernalmachine! The music is "I'm good i'm gone" the singer is Likke Li.