metro area (northren va southren md & dc)

missdiorable

wavey.gif
hey any girls on here from that area?

Isis

Me! I can be found anywhere between Towson MD, Tysons Corner & Pentagon City VA
greengrin.gif

aquend

Hi! I'm from Southern MD, but my SO lives in NoVA, so I'm anywhere from St Charles to Tysons. Want to get together for a shopping spree?

I am originally from Maryland and am upset that I had to move down here to South Carolina. The nearest MAC store here is 40 minutes away and I had a few near me in Maryland that I could hop on a train and get to.
ssad.gif

I'm always looking for a shopping buddy when I'm in the area.

dovelysong

wavey.gif
neighbor... I live in Waldorf (just moved there from PG County)... been a DC (and surrounding areas) girl all my life
smiles.gif

Katura

I'm In Annapolis!!! I go to DC alot and frequent Towson as well!

Let's plan a shopping daY!!!

dovelysong

I'm down... but... I should probably be rational and wait until some time next month to do any real shopping, since I just spent just under $500 on MAC alone (I'm not even including the other brands/stuff I bought) within the past 3 weeks (I'm gonna be posting pics of my haul soon...). My bank account is still in recovery...
thud.gif

But, not being one to be the party pooper, just let me know when you guys want to go, and I will try my best to work it out in my schedule...

smiles.gif

afgpak11

Bumping this...new to the board. I recently moved here from Mississippi...so having Sephora and MAC and Ulta and malls like Tyson's are Heaven for me! I work in Chantilly.

benzito_714

present! i am in dc and need a make-up partner in crime.
dovelysong-you work at metro center-i may have to come visit you!

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by afgpak11
Bumping this...new to the board. I recently moved here from Mississippi...so having Sephora and MAC and Ulta and malls like Tyson's are Heaven for me! I work in Chantilly.

This is the opposite for me! I'm from outside the NoVA area but my sister lives in Chantilly. I'm in Mississippi now
ssad.gif

afgpak11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
This is the opposite for me! I'm from outside the NoVA area but my sister lives in Chantilly. I'm in Mississippi now
ssad.gif

Ooh where in MS?

Latest posts