Miami/Orlando Recs

Koni

I'm going to be travelling to Miami and Orlando next month and I need recommendations on where to find Mac, CCOs (if any), and Shu. Which are the best stocked and where can I take my empties for B2M? Also, where's the best Sephora? I plan to do some serious damage to my cc.
smiles.gif

Thanks so much!

eighmii

Theres a pro store in Miami AND in Orlando. Theres a freestanding store in the Boca Town Center Mall (I dont really like it there that much.) and a freestanding store in Palm Beach Gardens (the Gardens Mall)(which I like WAYYY better.) And theres counters in like every single mall.. which in South Florida.. theres a lot.

There might be a freestanding store in Ft Lauderdale too but I can't remember.

Theres a CCO (which SUCKS. Ive seen better selections in the flea market in West Virginia) in Sawgrass Mills in Sunrise. (I dont really know about Orlando)

Most of this is north of miami though.. only like 30 minutes. And like 2 hours south of orlando. ( I live a little south of west palm beach)

OH and around here atleast theres a BRAND NEW Sephora opening April 20th in CityPlace in West Palm Beach. And theres also 2 in the same malls with the freestanding MAC stores.

madkitty

there's mac in macys in miami too - im off there in sept and believe me i have done my research lol

Koni

Thanks girls!
What about Shu? Is there a Shu counter at any of the stores at Bal Harbour?

aziza

In Orlando there's a CCO in the Outlet mall off of 1-4. It's not far from Sea World.