Michelle Trachtenberg in Gossip Girl - Where are the jeans from?

SingFrAbsoltion

Sorry, don't know about the jeans, but wtf is up with those comments? "She could lose 15lbs?" No wonder so many celebs have eating disorders, wow. That girl looks completely normal and healthy. Ugh, that just pissed me off.

xoxprincessx0x

she looks great!! so grown upp and pretty. those ppl who left the comments that her theighs look big are ridiculouss.

aziajs

LOL....I didn't even notice the comments until you guys mentioned them. It's funny because when I first looked at the pics I thought, "oh, she's gained a little weight." I just thought it in passing but wouldn't have commented on it. It's funny to me that there is a site called the Skinny Website to discuss a celebrities' weight. How weird?!?! Anyway, I think it's just the style of the pant that makes her look a little thicker in the thighs.

jilliandanica

Those jeans look like the J Brand Split Bottom Pencil legs:

JBRA-WJ211_V2-BIG.jpg

JBRA-WJ211_V7-BIG.jpg

Obreathemykiss

Those jeans are cute. And she is not fat.

You should take a pic when you get your new jeans, those are totally adorable!

thewickedstyle

I know this is not what the thread is about but... people need to get a grip on reality. It makes me sick to see such a beautiful, think girl called fat. That's why there are eating disorders. I think her needing to lose 15 lbs is a ridiculous notion. WTF is wrong with people?

Latest posts