Mickey goes to a latino drag show

Eoraptor

Hi again everyone! Last night my friend Holly took me to a latino drag show, so I dolled up. It was my first time wearing my new 5 inch mary janes in public. I had a little blister on a toe afterward, and my toes were a bit sore, but not too bad for standing, walking and dancing for almost five hours. And I felt SO sexy in them!
greengrin.gif
The show was really fun. There were three singers. One had such a pretty silver dress with a bow in back, and lace petticoats beneath. Another was really gorgeous, with tons of sparkle and glamour. She sang Ni Una Sola Palabra by Paulina Rubio, which I'm downloading now because it's so catchy.

For my makeup, I wanted something glam, but not over the top. So I wore Milani Atlantis and MAC Azreal Blue shadow/pigment, with lots of L'Oreal telescopic mascara and lined with both Too Faced liquid lava gloss and Maybelline waterproof liquid eyeliner in black. My usual blush and sparkly pink Milani lipgloss finished the look, as I figured my eyes were dramatic enough to not need dramatic lips.

me65a.jpg

me65b.jpg

me65c.jpg

hotpink1326

If all you got was a blister after wearing heels like that, your lucky!! I wouldnt even be able to walk without falling, hehe! They are some HOT shoes though!! You look wonderful and it sounds like you had so much fun!!

VeXedPiNk

Very glamorous, indeed!!! Great job on the colours... I love the blues on you
smiles.gif

You're only wearing mascara? No falsies? OMG you have beyond-amazing lashes!!!!