Mickey the bride

Eoraptor

Today I bought my Halloween costume! I'm going to be a pretty bride and I'm very excited. I went to Red Light with my friend Lyndsey who helped me find my costume. There were no actual wedding gowns, let alone ones that fit (stupid size 14.... grumble), but we managed to make a skirt, dress and veil combine to create a wedding gown effect. While I'd want a prettier gown for my real wedding, I didn't think this was too bad for an $80 Halloween costume. I am going to pin the back to give myself more of a waist though.

me68c.jpg

And here was my shopping outfit. It was my first time out in public with a skirt! My boob outline is hidden by the purse under my far arm.
ssad.gif

me68b.jpg

KAIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Great costume, it turned out well. You legs look fantastic in that skirt and heels.

I agree!! and you're rocking those mary-janes, by the way....Mickey, how are you planning to do your make-up for Halloween? it'll be AWESOME! if you take pics..:brow:

Briar

Damn girl, You've got great gams!! The wedding outfit looks great, and I love the idea of pinning the back of the blouse in a bit for more waist, that will be perfect.

You look really pretty in a skirt, way to go!

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Great costume, it turned out well. You legs look fantastic in that skirt and heels.

iagree.gif

I love the top as well! make sure you post pics from actual halloween as well! I want to see the whole outfit, makeup, pinned back waist etc
greengrin.gif
lookin' good though!

xiahe

great costume and you look fantastic in that skirt! and yay for mustering up the courage to wear one in public, i knew you could do it =)

Latest posts