Mickey tries complex winged eyes

Eoraptor

Hi girls! I've been starting with more neutral looks for work, but I had today off. So it's time for something more glam. Today I tried to copy a look done by my friend Cara. You can see her face here and here.

You know I've been wanting to try new kinds of looks, and the black crease line was very new to me. It was pretty hard. I had to use a tiny brush. I used Covergirl shimmering onyx and Too Faced lavagloss super black eyeliner for the black parts. The lower pink is MAC pink pearl, the upper pink is from my Milani mad about magenta quad, and the highlight is Covergirl champagne. Beneath the eye I used a white from a Milani denim blues quad (which I really want to try more from). I also lined my brows with Covergirl soft brown, and used L'Oreal telescopic mascara in blackest black.

My standard Covergirl Trublend foundation, Maybelline powder, and Wet'n'Wild megaslicks lipgloss rounded out the look. I decided to try wearing my hair back for a change. What do you girls think?

me62a.jpg

me62b.jpg

me62c.jpg

me62d.jpg

knoxydoll

It looks really great! I'm glad you're enjoying the new job. I think though that the liner extends a little too much. It makes your lids looks very very heavy (I have the same problem since one of my lids is heavier than the other.) I love the colour combo though and holy crap awesome lip colour. I can't wait to see you do more stuff. Keep it coming.

hotpink1326

Really, really good job on the eyes!!! It looks awesome
smiles.gif
You hair looks great pulled back too!! Love this look on you...

squirlymoo

This looks great. I love dramatic looks on you.

Your hair looks fabulous all pulled back. It's really cute.

makeup_wh0re

Love the last pic....I think you should dye your hair brown....That would look good on you...it'd bring ur eyecolor out more!

Latest posts