Mickey tries green eyes lined with copper

Eoraptor

Hi again girls! Today I tried something new again, but I wasn't as happy with it as I was my last FOTD. The plan was green and copper, and I used the two greens in the Isadora metallic green eyeshadow duo. I lined my eyes with the liner in the Milani glitter glamour duo copper charm. I usually line my lower waterline, but glitter liner doesn't work there, so I did below the lashes for a change. I used my L'Oreal Telescopic mascara for the lashes. My eyes looked bolder in person... stupid flash. For my lips I used Lancome le rouge absolu in bordeaux, with some Milani sparkly gloss over it. Again I tried my hair back, but I think it'd look better with just the one clip, now that I see the photos. Ah well. I also think black liner is better, but this was an experiment.

me63a.jpg

me63b.jpg

me63c.jpg

I think this one looks cute.
smiles.gif

me63d.jpg

And here I almost look sexy. heehee

knoxydoll

I think the colours are gorgeous on you. If you think it would have looked better with the black liner you may have wanted to do the double liner look (hotpink does it all the time). I love that lip colour, it's pretty wow.

me_jelly

Love the green/copper combo and the lips are just WOW!

Perhaps try regular black liner on the top lashes, waterline with black on the bottom, and copper liner on the bottom lashes to add that pop of copper color to go with the gorgeous green shadow.

PolyphonicLove

I think its lush - you may have wanted a lighter pink with the green [although that shade is quite gorge on you anyways, so it doesnt even matter!].

and lucky! your skin is flawless. :]

fmindik

I think it looks really good, I generally not prefer wearing black eyeliner in the summer. copper looks really good with green, maybe you can tightline your upper lashes with black so they look more defined
smiles.gif
, love the lips too

Eoraptor

Thank you everyone! I was on Harry Potter release party duty at Barnes and Noble tonight, so I applied some silver glitter liner over the copper, and silver shadow as a highlight. Thus making my look silver and green- Slytherin colors. Everyone loved it. SUCH a busy night selling thousands of copies... ughh...

Quote:
I think the colours are gorgeous on you. If you think it would have looked better with the black liner you may have wanted to do the double liner look (hotpink does it all the time). I love that lip colour, it's pretty wow.

Oooh yeah.. double liner! That's a great idea. Thanks about the lips! I was a bit self conscious with them.

Quote:
and lucky! your skin is flawless. :]

hahahahaha Yeah, if you don't count the fact it grows thick hair every day.
winks.gif

Quote:
Ok so I've never thought of those two colors together, but now that I see it I really like it!

But but... copper oxidizes into a green color. Of course they go together!
winks.gif

happy*phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoraptor

me63b.jpg

I luv this pic coz you look so cute. Furthermore, I'm really fond of that emu coz it's bold and artistic. You rock, honey!
cheerleader.gif

Latest posts