Mickey's simple Sephora job application look

Eoraptor

Hi girls! My current job (Matt's Gourmet Hotdogs) is closing before the 30th, so I've been on the job hunt these past couple weeks. I went to Sephora yesterday to return some foundation (I want a stable financial situation before I spend that much) and the girl there asked if I'd like to apply at Sephora! So I took the application and filled it out last night. I went back today to turn it in, and here's the look I used. I wanted something simple but wasn't sure how girly it could be, so I just used some standard black Covergirl eyeshadow and Ice Princess Maybelline lipstick. This was the first time trying my new L'Oreal telescopic mascara, and I gotta say I like it. I'm really nervous about applying there though, as I'm not sure I'm good enough. But I'll never know if I don't try. Wish me luck! <3

me60a.jpg

me60b.jpg

PomPoko

yay, looks good. I love the lips, stuff that sorta colour (lightish frosty sorts) look awful on me, I look like I'm sick or something!

Good luck (again! hehe)

hotpink1326

Ooo, love this look! I wish you the best of luck with the job hunt & really hope the Sephora thing works out for you!!!!!!

star1692

I'm soo excited for you sweetie!! Your eyes look really cute with the black eyeshadow and look at those brows! Your such a cutie

knoxydoll

Darling that looks smashing! I love the lips oh so much. It looks very classy. Good luck, I hope you get the job!!

triccc

What is on your lips???

That would be awesome if you worked for sephora!
I would be spending all of my money there though!

Good luck! Let us know what happens! <3

Shanneran

hope all goes well for you ! ive seen alot of your looks on here before and you do a fantastic job! good luck!

Latest posts