microfine refinisher

jasper17

It's an exfoliator - the MAC website says this:

Cream-based and formulated with the microfine crystals used in professional microdermabrasion, this scrub gently sloughs and refinishes the skin, leaving it smooth, soft, naturally glowing.

It's definitely good stuff.

asnbrb

microfine refinisher basically feels like rubbing sandpaper against your face, but makes your face smooth (like a baby's butt!) and glowy. i personally love it but i only use it once or twice a week.

mac_obsession

yeah its great stuff. Try the review forums Im sure there are some for it in there
smiles.gif

caffn8me

Based on seeing this thread I got myself a sample and I can say immediately that it's going to last for ages. I've just used it for the first time (I used a tiny amount but that's all you need) )and I can say that no other exfoliating product I've tried has had such an immediate effect on the way my skin looks and feels. I think I'm going to love this stuff
smiles.gif

I'll post updates when I see how it works over a few days.

Thanks for helping me discover it folks
smiles.gif

mspixieears

I was given a sample by someone very kind and haven't yet posted my review for it here but wanted to say that it's quite good, but you have make sure you rub really gently, like you're moving the scrub on your face rather than rubbing it in. It might be a bit too harsh for more delicate skins.