Microfine refinisher

nursee81

has any one used this before? if so how well does it work? I was using the philosophy one and I am done with it so I needed a new exfoliator so I was thinking about this one. Any input would be great I was also thinking about getting the origins modern friction. which would you guys suggest.

ForgetRegret

Only used the microfine, not the other you mentioned, but I loooooove it! They're not kidding when they say microfine...the little scrubby bits are really tiny, and it makes your skin feel amazing...I've used it every day for over a week in the past with no ill effect on my skin at all...so it's gentle too...if you can consider anything that sloughs off your skin "gentle".
smiles.gif

gildedangel

I love microfine refinisher! It is a little on the spendy side but a little goes a long way with this stuff. It is my favorite exfoliator!

User38

I have the origins .. doesn't make me too happy. I am going to try MAC's as I have heard it is great
smiles.gif

p.s. I use these products in the AM before I wash my face! At night, I use the St. Ives which is much tougher to take my makeup off
greengrin.gif

nursee81

I think I may pick it up wed when i go get my SW haul. I like the origins one i had 2 small samples but they said it was to harsh to use daily. I would like something to use daily.

Latest posts