Middle Eastern/Arabian Beauties

BrawnShuga

I've tried quite a few liners, but the best one thats in the market for me (when it comes to application, black colour intensity - unfortunately not price) would be Bobbi Brown's Gel Eyeliner in black. There are however a few makeup lines I could suggest for you that you could purchase from Dubai/Abu Dhabi that would give the same result. Hope that helped!

emily_009

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
More pictures for inspiration

S02381.jpg

S02383.jpg

S02384.jpg

S02388.jpg

S02385.jpg

S02389.jpg

S02391.jpg

S02392.jpg

just AMAZING.
thmbup.gif

Sisa

Quote:
No doubt, their application, techniques and results are ridiculously beautiful, but unfortunately its a complete transformation - you wouldn't recognize them without the load of makeup they apply - and I seriously mean that...its scary!

Ahaha, yeah... once someone said, "oriental make up is like drawing a new face onto a face" :-D

Rosario

I really like Freida Pinto her makeup is so flawless but simple. I dont have pictures yet but once i do i will be back to post them
yes.gif

couturesista

2.jpg

I just have to say, this woman is breath taking! Strictly hetero., but a feel the need to overly gawk at her! Just stunning!

olddcassettes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephy171
HI ladiess quick infooo on me I was born in dominican republic but i was raise half my life in syria! i do consider myself to be somewhat syrian becuase i dunno i speak arabic and i was raised there lol.... Arab women are beautiful and the way there makeup is done is amazig..... I like alot of the ladies you mentioned but alsoo Nawal al Zougbi and Najwa Karam wear BEAUTIFULLLL makeup lol i love nancy ajram because her makeup is always so simple and elegant and haifa is always dramatic and out there they are all so beautifull

that is actually really cool that you were raised there, im full syrian myself but i was born in america. ive visited a couple times and i plan on going back, im so glad that my culture has such beautiful inspiring makeup especially back home

Ziya

FYI Freida Pinto is Indian not ME lol
greengrin.gif
But she is gorjus...
Also the "Stunning" woman is Deepika Padukone, another Indian actress...
HTH

Shadowy Lady

^^ lol I came here to post the exact same thing Ziya. These two women are both Indian, they're stunning but there is another thread about Bollywood/Indian actresses.

Stephy171

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddcassettes
that is actually really cool that you were raised there, im full syrian myself but i was born in america. ive visited a couple times and i plan on going back, im so glad that my culture has such beautiful inspiring makeup especially back home

yess i know i dunno if you speak arabic but i always say... ana souriyee w dami al dominiqiyee... lol i am syrian and my blood is dominican... lol people think its dumb for me to say that but i was raised there so i its like home... when people are from far away they come here and say they are american... same thingg lol

Rosario

OOPS my bad i didnt know i figured they were also considered ME!!! im such a nerd but now i know better :p

Rouaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddcassettes

Quote:
yess i know i dunno if you speak arabic but i always say... ana souriyee w dami al dominiqiyee... lol i am syrian and my blood is dominican... lol people think its dumb for me to say that but i was raised there so i its like home... when people are from far away they come here and say they are american... same thingg lol

Quote:
HI ladiess quick infooo on me I was born in dominican republic but i was raise half my life in syria! i do consider myself to be somewhat syrian becuase i dunno i speak arabic and i was raised there lol.... Arab women are beautiful and the way there makeup is done is amazig..... I like alot of the ladies you mentioned but alsoo Nawal al Zougbi and Najwa Karam wear BEAUTIFULLLL makeup lol i love nancy ajram because her makeup is always so simple and elegant and haifa is always dramatic and out there they are all so beautifull

My God girls! I'm so glad to see Syrians here! I was born in Damascus and lived there for about 7 years. We moved to Sweden after those 7 years and it's been 16 years since I've been in Syria! It's so sick! I miss it somethie thou, but I don't know what I miss 'cause I dunno how it's like there now. I consider myself Swedish with Syrian blood. I speak with a syrian accent when I speak arabic and all that. But I'm mostly Swedish. This thing it kind off hard.
Anyway this is off topic, but I was so glad to read this!
th_DANCE.gif
Syrians!
choochoo.gif

*maya*

Donna Feldman - american israeli
donna-feldman-pic.jpg

Hulya Avsar - Turkish (quater kurdish) celebrity - don't mind the weird shot lol
00021312.jpg

Kuki

Hello... I will post, I'm not middle eastern thus not arabic

Middle Eastern/Persian women are stunning but they're obsessed with cake mixture on their faces! They have lovely skin complexion but I hate their make up! I hate it! I like wearing bold statement eyes myself but when you combine in with cake and bold lips and strong blush and everything at once, it becomes a bit drag-esq... this is only my opinion by the way.
Claudia Lynx is very pretty and I like her make up (well in those few pictures) but what is up with the cupid bow of her lips? I don't like all that colouring in.LOL yes im very fussy! I went to Dubai just recently, and the women were wearing nude lipsticks with dark plum lip liner just on the outlines of the lips -
nonono.gif

I like make up on the skin to look like its not there! my friends in Iran wear foundation that is like 4 shades too light, the two sisters are like NC35ish and they wear shades close to NC 20 (not MAC obviously,) NC35 is fair already for god's sake! it looks horrible and like they put wallpaper adhesive on their skins!!!! But my Ma tells me not to be mean.
cutey.gif

Sorry for the ramble,
I think the wives of the Shahanshah were stunningly beautiful!...

Wife No. 1: Princess Fauzia Bint Fuad - Egyptian
Princess_Fawzia_bint_Fuad_of_Egypt.jpg

Wife No. 2: Soraya Esfandiary - Persian

Soraya.jpg

Wife No 3: Shahbanu Farah (Diba) - Persian
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ress_Farah.jpg

Oops... Shahanshah = Shah(King) Mohammed Reza Pehlavi of Iran

and Oooh... Donna Feldman is very nice!

Shadowy Lady

Kuki, nice to meet you, another Persian girl here! We rock
winkiss.gif
, but I do agree some of us wear too much makeup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie
An advice.

Do not call Iranians arabs. They are persians.

Thanks Sadie, you have no idea how many times do I have to explain to non-middle Easterns that Iranians aren't Arab and we don't speak the same language. I find ppl in North America especially do not know the difference between the two.

sonaliagrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrawnShuga
I've tried quite a few liners, but the best one thats in the market for me (when it comes to application, black colour intensity - unfortunately not price) would be Bobbi Brown's Gel Eyeliner in black. There are however a few makeup lines I could suggest for you that you could purchase from Dubai/Abu Dhabi that would give the same result. Hope that helped!

Hey BrawnShuga.. I am always looking for a liner as rich deep black as some of the pics in this thread on these gorgeous ME women. Any suggestions other than the BB gel liner in black ink? Dubai or other international brands are fine too.

ThePerfectScore

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimerbijoux
Persian model Claudia Lynx

CLAUDIA6.jpg

claudia_lynx-2-06-11-2005.jpg

ea00.jpg

shitttt she's gorgeous

gah How do you compete with that face?
You don't haha.. she is gorgeous!

Latest posts