midterm stress makes me shop to much

bebs

ok I went a bit crazy I guess for this haul...
this has been over the last few weeks and early chritmas stuff and stressed out to much with midterms
and only one thing mac... mac's been sadly to say not doing to hot with the all the LE only thing I'll buy of those now is the pigments

so I got

NARS
blush:
amour
madly
orgasm
sin
(ordered oasis online should be getting it soon)

cream blushes:
penny lane
and gonna be getting lokoum from the store soon

lips:
funny face lipliner
miss sadie lipliner
and damned matte lip pencil

BeneFit:
some kind-a gorgeous
Badgal lash
boi-ing
ooh la lift
it stick
dallas blush
and browzings

and last but not least is MAC

mango mix
mac has no picture

YvetteJeannine

WOW! All the blushes *I* wanted!!! I got Madly the other day...but I really wanted Oasis...Oooooo how pretty that looks! They didn't have Oasis in stock, though
ssad.gif
(I guess a lot of other people think it's gorgeous too!)...so the SA picked out Madly and tried it on me, and it looked nice, so I got it. I also got one of their cream shadows in Carfu...My first NARS products ever!!!!!

Enjoy your suff...if you get a chance, let us know how you like Sin and Oasis...K?

smiles.gif

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
WOW! All the blushes *I* wanted!!! I got Madly the other day...but I really wanted Oasis...Oooooo how pretty that looks! They didn't have Oasis in stock, though
ssad.gif
(I guess a lot of other people think it's gorgeous too!)...so the SA picked out Madly and tried it on me, and it looked nice, so I got it. I also got one of their cream shadows in Carfu...My first NARS products ever!!!!!

Enjoy your suff...if you get a chance, let us know how you like Sin and Oasis...K?

smiles.gif

I'm actully pretty pale nw 20 summer and going down to nw 15 at the moment and I had to return oasis it was just to dark and pigmented sadly.. it is however back up on the sephora website you can get it from there
smiles.gif

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaXglamlove
Amazing!
How do you like amour blush? is it anything like orgasm?

amour is pretty much my every day blush and orgasm as a highlighter
smiles.gif