Miens MAC Collection - Pic heavy

Mien

Hey there, lovely Specktrettes!!

It's been almost 2 years since Specktra got me all excited about MAC: I've bought my first MAC items back in May 2007 (around that time Strange Hybrid was released in Europe) and I was hooked right away, the following pics are the result of that addiction!

mac_addict.gif

Even though I still love many other brands I'd say about 60-70% of my make-up is MAC Cosmetics and I just love all of it, so I figured it'd be easier to only photograph that part of my collection.

This is hardly the biggest collection here on Specktra,
but I still think you guys may enjoy seeing it!​

Sooo.. fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride.
winks.gif

The basics:
FaceStash.jpg

MSF's, Beautypowders, bronzer, blushes etc:
FaceStash1.jpg

Mineralize Sheersheen powders, pearlizer, Solarbits:
FaceStash005.jpg

CCB's, Richmetal Highlighters (plus a MetalX e/s):
FaceStash2.jpg

Shadesticks, paintstick:
Cream-linerStash2.jpg

Fluidlines, Chromalines, Paintpots:
Cream-linerStash1.jpg

Glitter Eye Liners, Liquid Last Liners:
Cream-linerStash.jpg

Eye pencils (pearlglide, kholpower, softsparkle etc.):
LinerStash.jpg

Full-size pigments:
PigmentStash.jpg

PigmentStash1.jpg

PigmentStash2.jpg

Pigment/glitter vials, samples:
PigmentStash3.jpg

Mineralize Eyeshadows (mono's/duo's/trio's):
ShadowStash3.jpg

Eyeshadows:
ShadowStash007.jpg

(Can you tell I'm an eyeshadow-gal?)
tong.gif

ShadowStash009.jpg

ShadowStash008.jpg

Eyeshadow Quads (Pre-made):
ShadowStash-1.jpg

Eyeshadow Trio's and Palette's:
ShadowStash1.jpg

Eyeshadow Suite Duo's:
ShadowStash2.jpg

Lipsticks/glasses, Lipgelées, TLC-Sticks etc: (including some other brands)
LipStash.jpg

Tendertones, Disney TLC:
LipStash002.jpg

Nail Laquers:
NailStash.jpg

That's it guys, hope you enjoyed the eyecandy.
I didn't take pics of my postcards, bags/pouches, brushes and skincare, figured it wouldn't be that interesting to see. And someway, somehow one nail lacquer managed to get away from the picture-taking-party: Demi-Blanc.

Although I took these pics last week, they're already dated: I went MAC shopping this weeked and ended up buying Marine Ultra and Neo-Orange piggies, Marine Ultra and Rich Purple Chromalines and Girl Groove Glitter Eye Liner and there's still some BBR items on their way over.
lol.gif

Just can't help myself when it comes to MAC!

xx Mien.

sassyclassy

Great collection! You have a ton of amazing stuff. And I'm actually surprised you didn't depot your eyeshadows for B2M..think of all the free things you could get with that! Haha.

Mien

Thanks sweeties!

We actually don't have a B2M programme in Holland!
ssad.gif
Still, I would like to organise my eyeshadows in palette's but I'm scared of ruining them when depotting, I've tried it once and that didn't go too well.. Most of them are LE so I'd be devastated if I broke 'em. Haha, I've been in doubt over this for so long!

GGBlu

th_worship.gif

Want. All. Of. It.

Awesome collection!

If you ever decide to depot, you would have THE most gorgeous palettes. Maybe you can mail the pots to someone you trust in a country that does have B2M, give them a list of what you want, and have them mail it all back? I'm sure, even with the price you'd pay for shipping, you'd still end up making out on the deal.

nursie

small or large i LOVE looking at collections, but honey yours is far from SMALL! you've got an awesome collection! we have b2mac here, but i love my eyeshadows in their cute little pots and that's where they are staying!

Latest posts