Milani baked blush

ssaemblog

Waaah, I missed out on this. So sad. But my friend said she'd buy me a blush for my birthday so I think I can get over it.

Mac-Guy

Go to their Facebook page, like the page and fill out the form to get your FREE baked blush! They are doing this for the first 10,000 people to request it and it is not open internationally. I guess it is an online exclusive color. I have never used their blush before but it's free, so I'll give it a shot! Just thought you all might want to know! :)

It took a few weeks, but I received my blush today. It's sealed in plastic wrap and I wish other companies would do this as well (MAC, can you hear me?!).

And I just got another email that I also won a lippie. I usually never get picked in any drawings or give aways, so double-yeah for my Milani goodies.

Mac-Guy

Quote: Originally Posted by internetchick

Me too! I got my blush a few days ago, and I got the email about the lip product today. You will love the blush. I already swatched it for my blog.

I haven't opened mine as I consider giving it to a friend. Your swatches look great - I might keep the blush after all. Thanks for the review, I didn't know that there was a brush inside. It looks bulky, but it's not heavy at all. In fact, I think the packaging makes the blush less fragile than any of the MAC mineralize blushes, but I don't like the gold packaging. It looks slightly tacky.

Latest posts