Milani Bella Eyes

SassyPeach

Has anyone tried these? I've heard they are hard to find in the U.S. and I don't think they have them here in Canada (yet - I hope!) The swatches online are absolutely stunning. I'm currently lusting after:

Bella Sand
Bella Champagne
Bella Caffe
Bella Cappuccino
Bella Taupe

DILLIGAF

I bought a total of 5 of these and returned 4. I found them at my local Walgreen's. The pigmentation on the black is INSANE. I also bought, Bella Purple, Bella Caffe, Bella Champage and Bella Gold. I returned the others because even though they were pigmented I have dupes. Bella Caffe was returned mainly because it was the same shade as my skin.

alexisweaver

I really like these!! I only bought Bella Champagne and I can't think of the name of the other, but they're both shimmers. I'm actually really impressed. They're nicely pigmented, but I feel they're a bit powdery.

Edit:

Actually the other is called Bella Chiffon. Here's a my little swatch photo from my ig

Dolly Snow

I have yet to go in search of these. But I have been watching youtube videos and looking up swatches to pick some of the colors. I have to say they all look beautiful

Jayjayy

I bought Bella Sand and it had a weird, gritty texture...kind of like sand! The pigment wasn't sticking to my eyes so I got rid of it. I wish I could've swatched first. Now I'm hesitant to pick up anymore. One of these nights when I visit Walmart at 3am b/c I can't sleep I'll probably pick up a darker shade to try out.

NotteRequiem

I was pretty impressed with these. Using a colored or sticky base (NYX jumbo pencils or paintpots) made these really stand out! Now that I'm on a depotting kick and have plans to depot these, I'll be using them a hell of a lot more (can't stand so many eyeshadows in compacts).

Latest posts