Milani Lip Flash : Opinions, Thoughts?

mturner0516

I just got the Milani Lip Pencils in Flash light, Star Flash, and In a Flash. I think that they're decent but I didn't realize they had so much glitter. The red (flash light) is my least favorite. What are your thoughts, opinions?

DJ_Roxas

They're decent but they need more of a color range. I used to have one and it wasn't too bad but I would love different colors than what they have.

FarrahFace

I have 4 of them and I love them. Flashlight is one of my favs.
tong.gif
I too hope they make them in more colors and while I love glitter, a few without glitter would be nice.

Kragey

They're truly lovely and pigmented. However, I do wish they'd expand the range a bit and make some without glitter...glitter isn't something I'm really in to.

kimbunney

I have three of them but its just okay! I was more attracted to the flashy packaging. I won't be buying anymore...they are a "fun" look to me. Not something I can wear daily.

Amija

I bought the .brown one months ago and just recently started using it. I really love it for toning down some lipsticks or as kind or a liner for lipgloss. I want to get the purple one and hot pink one to wear under lipgloss.

Latest posts