milani makeup?

HapaDynazty

how would u rate this makeup compaired to h/e if you didnt know it was drugstore. i never used it.

what shades do u recommend?

hows the pigmentation and the lasting quality of it?

martygreene

The blushes are quite nice, though they are being discontinued I hear (and replaced with blush/bronzer doubles- ick) so you might want to grab them soon. Their "luminous" blush is a great dupe for NARS Orgasm.

pumpkincat210

Yes, many items are being discontinued, so get them while they are on sale! I love the blushes and eyeshadows most they are well pigmented. I hate their nailpolish, ick they are so thick and the lasting power is awful. I haven't tried their lipsticks, but am not a fan of their glitzy gloss. It reminds me of a thinner chromeglass, but some people might like these.
I love their glitter eye liners too.

Dreamergirl3

This is the first I've heard of them discontinuing stuff! noooo! I love their blushes! I was wondering why they were on sale everywhere I went...crap.
Anyhow, their blushes are great. My favorite is Cherries On Top. Their eyeshadows, most of them, are fantastic as well. I love their Earthly Delights shadow quad. They last quite a while on me. HTH!

Dreamergirl3

so I just got this email from Milani:
Milani has recently discontinued all shades of Lotta Lip, Lotta Wear, Blush Powder Compacts, Loose Eye Shadows and Eye Glamour Mascara and Eyeliner.

you can see the new products here
http://www.milanicosmetics.com/whatsnew.htm

martygreene, yup, the blushes are going to be replaced with blush bronzer duos. Seems like they are more bronzer than blush. I'll buy them to try 'em out when I see them for sale, but I am just saddened that there will be no more blushes.

kimmy

i don't like that they're discontinuing all that stuff...i really liked their blushes. not too big on their bronzers though.

ebonyannette

I like it, I havent used their blushes but I like their eyeshows. They have pretty good pigmentation for them to be so inexpensive. I have their brow pencil which I like too.

irisheyesmiling

I purchased one of their eyeshadow quads just the other day (the denim quad) just to see how it compared to my other eyeshadows. I had heard that the pigment was pretty good and that is true - I found the color to be pretty true to what you see in the pan which in general is not the case with drugstore brands. I found the shadow to be longlasting and although it was a tad more difficult to blend than my other products is certainly was not too bad at all. Would I purchase again - probably not because I am just used to better products but if you want to try out some great colors on a budget this is without a doubt probably the best drugstore brand.