Milani, Maybelline, Avon, The Color Workshop....

Sjohanna85

Hey ladies! I'm new to Specktra and am posting something for the first time... I saw in another thread someone (krystalena) posted pics of milani.... aaand they are gorgeous... i was skeptical about the way it would look on someone with my complexion (Studio Tech NC44) and i must say they are awesome!!

Milani
MU085.jpg
MU084.jpg

1. Java Bean
2. Shock
3. Antique Gold
4. Garden Mist
5. Antique Jade (Maybelline)
6. Atlantis
7. Storm

Maybelline "Watercolors" and NYC "Bell Bottom Blues" Mod Quad I apologize cause this pic came out to pinkish and i couldnt figure out why... but i hope u get the idea
hmm.gif

MU088.jpg

MU089.jpg

Avon "Washed Khakis Quad"
MU087.jpg
MU086.jpg

I know its not a drug store brand, but i think we give it little credit (me included) My mom bought me this quad a month ago, i tried to use it before, but it didnt show up so it was hidden on the bottom of my makeup case... now its being used yay for Vaseline!!

The Color Workshop (random palettes I received as gifts) i only showed the ones i use frequently.... if u wish to see more let me know!!
smiles.gif

MU082.jpg
MU083.jpg

With all honesty I was plannin on throwin away my Color Workshop palettes cause they never showed! now that I am using Vaseline as a base its working wonders!!! yay
lol.gif

ladynpink

ooh that's nice....i use to own some makeup from the color workshop...i threw them out...awhile ago!!

Sjohanna85

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
thank you for posting this! but vaseline isn't too greasy for your eyelids....?

surprisingly no.... atfirst i thought it would be, given that I am very oily, but i just put a little bit and it works great
thmbup.gif

Sjohanna85

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixtapevanity
Thank you! I must get Milani Shock
smiles.gif

its greeat... at the moment i cant afford MAC
ssad.gif
(broke college student) but Milani is a good substitute
smiles.gif

Sjohanna85

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
for the Maybelline, are they the new formula ones?

the 3 quad one i got a year ago... so i'm guessing no
hmm.gif
... but i could be wrong..