Milani products.

Danapotter

Holy moly. I bought Flare, Shock and Blue Ice today and they are beautiful!

They work great without a base and even better with one. Very comparable to MAC and the colors are awesome!

Misshopeful24

Quote:
Originally Posted by deveraux
Are they as good as MAC? I don't think I've ever seen Milani here (i'm in Ontario, Canada)

They arent in canada. last i sawwas one or two in a beauty hair store. I'm going to go back there and see if they aren't sold out. But they usually are... IT sure sucks though...

ruqayya33

hmm.gif
I haven't had a look at Milani e/s at my local CVS, yet.

I'm a lip product junkie and when I saw the Milani prices, couldn't resist to get a few lipsticks.

The Shine-On Sheer Color and the Moist Matte lipsticks are decent....
thmbup.gif

The Color Perfect lipsticks have a weird shape (although not deal breaker) and a FUNKY TASTE.... kinda like "granny soap." :eek2:

ruqayya33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danapotter
Holy moly. I bought Flare, Shock and Blue Ice today and they are beautiful!

They work great without a base and even better with one. Very comparable to MAC and the colors are awesome!

Looks like you and I are close in complexion.
wavey.gif
(I haven't used a MAC foundation in a while, but think I was somewhere in the lower 40's range.)

From what I've seen on the Milani site, Shock and Blue Ice look like something I might consider. How are they working out for you?

I'm also going to have a closer look at Clover, Atlantis and Enchantment.

MsCocoa

Re: Milani porducts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffy_petticoat
What!? $3.50 for a brand comparable to MAC? I wish I could get that here in the UK..

If you live near where they have black hair shops you'll find them there for £3.99, I would rather buy them online though because I'm not sure how 'fresh' the stock is and I can get the full range, but after testing on the back of my hand the pigment seems good.