Milani Runway Eyes Wet to Dry Eyeshadows

MzKoKoNY

Hey ladies...I was at my local beauty supply when I came across Milani's new Wet to Dry Eyeshadows...

The pot is big and it's very sparkly..being a lover of sparkly things and reading the reviews on a few blogs I went out and brought a few and as usual...not disappointed at all...

I was just wondering if anyone else has them and your thoughts about them.

If you need pics...let me know.

missmacqtr

i asked one of my american friends to get me few colors as we don't have Milani in here
ssad.gif

if i got them i will tell u my thoughts about them..but from the swatches i can tell u they look gorgeouss ,let me see some pics please.

Lip_gloss_whore

I have seen pictures on several beauty blogs also, but I cannot find them in my area...... (Washington, DC) Does anyone know where I can order them online?

missmacqtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lip_gloss_whore
I have seen pictures on several beauty blogs also, but I cannot find them in my area...... (Washingon, DC) Does anyone know where I can order them online?

i looked all over the net but i couldn't find any online store that sell them..if you have any luck then please let me know
yes.gif

MzKoKoNY

Here are the colors I currently own. I did an EOTD strictly using these colors with no primer. The colors I used are: Girls Love Pink (inner corner and above crease), Blue Lagoon (Upper Lid), and Coffee Shop (Upper Lid Contour and Lower Lashline)

milaniwetdrypix.jpg

The other color not used is Shamrock (Green). There are a few other colors I'm going to pick up: Light Blue, Silver (it's a light silver), Pearl White, Lime Green (Similar to Milani's Garden Mist), Purple (very similar to Milani's Shock), there's also another Copperish tone.

I also have the Mai Tai Blush. It's a pretty orange apricot shade and gives the cheeks a warm glow on my skintone (I don't like blushes that scream "Hey I'm wearing blush").

MzKoKoNY

Quote:
I have seen pictures on several beauty blogs also, but I cannot find them in my area...... (Washingon, DC) Does anyone know where I can order them online?

Did you try CVS or Walgreens. CVS is pretty good with stocking new products although I didn't buy mines at either store...you may have to go to a few locations to find em.

It's a new product for them so it may take some time and Milani sucks with updating their website. There are so many products they come out with that are never listed on their website. I don't understand that at ALL.

Isabel101

They look very nice on you. Too bad, I haven't seen them yet and i'm in Atlanta. I guess I'm not looking hard enough?

pumpkincat210

They hardly showed up on me and I'm an nc25. I used them wet too. I just get pastel sparkles.
However I can see how they would turn out really well and contrast on dark skin.

MzKoKoNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
They hardly showed up on me and I'm an nc25. I used them wet too. I just get pastel sparkles.
However I can see how they would turn out really well and contrast on dark skin.

the ladies on the blogs I visited who tried them were asian, hispanic, and caucasian and the colors showed up equally well on them as they did on me so I'm not sure why they didn't work for you. Did you use a sponge applicator or a brush?

1QTPie

Quote:
I have seen pictures on several beauty blogs also, but I cannot find them in my area...... (Washington, DC) Does anyone know where I can order them online?

Walgreens on 22nd St. NW has a big Milani display. They aren't there yet, but they are coming. I asked. They made room for them.

At CVS they are on the shelves in their own display, not on the regular end displays.

Yummy411 lives in the area, check her blog on blogspot, she can tell you where she saw them.

If you live near me New Carrollton or Greenbelt (Hyattsville) I found them at CVS off of RT 201/410. It's a little strip mall that has an IHOP, MCDonald's etc in it. It's across the street from one of the only Boston Markets left. Down the road from PG Plaza going toward New Carrollton.

I seem to find hard to find items in the more Latin/Hispanic neighborhoods of Maryland. Langley Park, Wheaton etc. I never find anything in VA or DC. Ever.
------------------------------

And about the shadows, I bought 4. The black, darker green one, the reddish brown one and a darker blue one. Buy one get one 50% off at CVS this week. Or was that last week?
th_dunno.gif

I haven't worn them, but I swatched them and they are very pretty. Not very bold unless you apply them wet. My only complaint is the glitter travels a bit. So I can imagine that when I apply, it's going to be on my face as well as my eyes.

GlamYOURUs

I only bought Shamrock (green) and Royalty (pink) because I don't have MACs emerald green p/m or stars & rockets e/s. The color payoff is incredible. I liked Blue Lagoon in the pot but it had no color payoff on my hand. So that was a letdown. Coffee Shop looks like a really nice color but I didn't feel the need to pick it up because I have Beautyburst from MACs Barbie Collection.
Shamrock is my fav though because it reminds me of MAC's Emerald Green pigment. =) And its such a gorgeous color when applied wet.

Here is a link of the swatches from nessasarymakeup.com:
Nessasarymakeup.com: Eyeshadows

mae13

We don't have Milani here in Canada, so please forgive me if this is an obvious question. Have the regular Milani e/s singles been discontinued in favor of these new Wet-Dry e/s singles?

lovelyweapon

Wow they look beautiful. I was just eyeing the Milani section today at CVS and bought an eyebrow kit that is amazing! I will definitely be on the lookout for these
smiles.gif

SoSoAmazin

I saw these at my Target today and was wondering if they were any good - looks like I'll have to go back for some! =D

iSHi

I picked up Shamrock and Blue Lagoon today at Kmart. The colors are gorgeous but they only really show if you use them wet..

Latest posts