Milani taken out of my target!!!

velvet

has this happened to anyone else?? im sad
ssad.gif
it was replaced with some stuff ive never heard of that looks over priced

MsButterfli

yeah i saw the Milani display at my Target and it was BARE!! Think they are doing it at some of the Walgreens as well. Luckily i found my shadows at Duane Reade for $2.99.

giz2000

They just put Milani in at my local Target. They revamped the whole display and put in all the new products, so hopefully that's what they did at your Target.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsButterfli
yeah i saw the Milani display at my Target and it was BARE!! Think they are doing it at some of the Walgreens as well. Luckily i found my shadows at Duane Reade for $2.99.

yeah i saw it at one of the Targets a city not far from me. i also see that Ulta doesn't carry Milani anymore. i was going to buy their singles eyeshadows for only $1.99. maybe at Ulta, they replace Milani with NYX and Max Factor.

xiahe

target doesn't carry milani for me...only CVS and so far, ONE walgreens that i have been to around here carries it, too.

eighmii

my target doesn't have it, but my walgreens in walking distance does.
smiles.gif
but theyve raised the prices. they were only $1.99 like 2 years ago, now theyre like $3.99. its not a big deal though.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eighmii
my target doesn't have it, but my walgreens in walking distance does.
smiles.gif
but theyve raised the prices. they were only $1.99 like 2 years ago, now theyre like $3.99. its not a big deal though.

it's $3.49 in San Francisco.

Dark_Phoenix

We only have it at Target and CVS here. They just did a new set up at the CVS by campus... I think the price of their shadows went up with the new display though
ssad.gif

yumemiru

I love Milani. They are soooo great. Creamy but do not creast, just the type of makeup i want and at an affortable price. I live in Canada and everytime I go to Detroit in the states shop and stuff, I'd stop at the cvs or walgreen and pick some Milani up.

Fairybelle

I just saw it at my local Walgreens...hopefully they won't get rid of it there! I just discovered it for myself and I think it ROCKS!

goodbyexxkitty

They just put up a new set up for Milani at my CVS. I hope they get in some new shadows since they haven't restocked them in forever! I don't want to have to go to beauty supply store here that has them for $4.99.

jpohrer

My Target got rid of Milani and replaced it with Iman and Black Opal (or maybe it's Black Radiance).

velvet

we dont have ekerd's here nor does the walgreens carry it.
ssad.gif

im a sad panda. im in columbia, mo for reference

yumemiru

some walgreen took it off the market. I was at my Walgreens in Detroit, MI and it was gone... I was so sad!!!

Jeannine8

They just put Milani in my Target! I saw it a couple days ago and got so excited! lol

They're revamping the makeup I guess, they took out Jane and added a couple other lines i've never heard of.

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpohrer
My Target got rid of Milani and replaced it with Iman and Black Opal (or maybe it's Black Radiance).

it's Black Radiance

Latest posts