Mine & my daughters first haul

TippyeMom

I will have to say that entering the store was overwhelming to say the least, so many BEAUTIFUL colors. This was our first trip to MAC and the MA that assisted us was absolutely wonderful. She told me that she wasn't going to be at the store anymore, but gave me a number to contact her if I had any questions. I'm looking forward to our next trip
cheerleader.gif

My daughter got a 4 pan palette w/ Vellum, Electric Eel, Fade and Shale
Blue Herizon Liquid Liner
Veneer Lacquer

I got a 15 pan pallete w/ Quarry, Blackberry, Shadowy, Wedge, Soft Brown, Coppering, Ricepaper, Charcoal Brown, Corduroy, Petalscent, Trax, Nocturnelle, Shroom, Phloof! and Parfait Amour
Brushes 224 and 219
Eye Kohl in Costa Riche
Lustre Lipstick in Capricious

TippyeMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
awesome haul...you're off a great start, i think it took me a year to get 15 e/s!

To tell you the truth I wasn't expecting to come home with this much. Now the fun begins
lol.gif
though

TippyeMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarp001
nice haul! i wish my mom would take me MAC shopping!

Thanks - my mother never took me shopping for makeup
ssad.gif
but my daughter loves to experiment with different looks.

TippyeMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
wow! great haul and the ma who helped you sounds like a nice person
smiles.gif

Thanks, Freddie (the MUA) was awesome, she was so helpful. I ask her how was I going to know what to use with what. I also asked her if she'd come home with me, but that didn't work. So she set up my palette with the all over shades on the top row, then the lid shades in the middle, and the crease colors on the bottom row. She told me when I was comfortable with each group then it was time to have fun and mix'em up.

It was definitely a GREAT first experience!

ebonyannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by TippyeMom
Thanks, Freddie (the MUA) was awesome, she was so helpful. I ask her how was I going to know what to use with what. I also asked her if she'd come home with me, but that didn't work. So she set up my palette with the all over shades on the top row, then the lid shades in the middle, and the crease colors on the bottom row. She told me when I was comfortable with each group then it was time to have fun and mix'em up.

It was definitely a GREAT first experience!

Thats a great way to set up a pallet!

You got some GREAT colors congrats! now its time for some FOTD's
cheerleader.gif

miss_emc

What a fantastic haul! Sounds like you two had fun. My mum and I used to go make-up shopping together all the time, until I moved to London (she's back home in Australia) and now I wish she could be hauling here with me cos there is so many more MAC stores! Mum's are just the best aren't they?:thumbsup:

TippyeMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
Thats a great way to set up a pallet!

You got some GREAT colors congrats! now its time for some FOTD's
cheerleader.gif

I really like the palette set up. As for the FOTD I'm still work on that. I haven't master taking pictures of myself yet. I also need to get a photo program for editing.

TippyeMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emc
What a fantastic haul! Sounds like you two had fun. My mum and I used to go make-up shopping together all the time, until I moved to London (she's back home in Australia) and now I wish she could be hauling here with me cos there is so many more MAC stores! Mum's are just the best aren't they?:thumbsup:

It was a lot of fun. We might make another trip to MAC for one of the Halloween designs for my daughter, haven't decided for sure though.

I wish I had stores that were closer to me. We have to travel about an hour to get to any of the ones around here. An hour isn't bad it's just all of the traffic that goes along with it that stinks. That usually makes it a 3 hour trip (stop and go).

sugaxbayb

thats a great haul!! I love bringing my mom with me, she doesnt wear any makeup but im trying to get her into it. Hopefully one day she will want something from MAC

jess98765

whoa, your one awesome as mom to take your daughter MAC shopping!! my mum would flip if i told her i wanted to take her, cos she knows all her money would be gone in a couple of minutes!!

But your haul for yourself and your daughter is awesome!! i love how the e/s look so nice and new in the 15 pallete! you choose some neat colours for yourself there. Hope you enjoy your haul!