mineral makeup in compact form

nursie

my daughter (16) has suffered from acne, and the dermatologist recommened mineral makeup. i started her a couple of years ago with bare essentuals, but that loose makeup and a sloppy teen just made one big mess every morning.

i started buying her milani pressed mineral makeup and it was working well. but this year she's had less time in the sun (which is good for her face in the future!) and the lightest shade of milani is too orangy.

a few months ago i got her pur minerals compact mineral makeup and she looooves it. however, when i bought it was bogo at ulta and i stocked up several. now it seems they are never going to have it on sale again!

this week i bought her the ulta brand mineral compact makeup (buy 2 get 2 free)...and so far so good.

but since i have seen so few brands that have this specific thing i'm looking for, i am now looking for recommendations of other brands that have pressed compact powder mineral foundation...and if known that they are better for acne prone skin even better.

tia!

xxManBeaterxx

I really like the pressed minerals @ everyday minerals. It gives good coverage and it didn't cause my cystic acne to flare up when i was pregnant unlike mac's studio fix fluid.