mineralize spf 15 loose foundation

macchristyy

MACs mineralize spf 15 loose foundation is now on the site.

i want to try it. has anyone tried it yet? the case looks cute but idk about that sponge applicator..
th_dunno.gif

im using studio fix powder right now and do you think this will be better since its mineralized? ive never tried a mineralized powder before..

elegant-one

Yes, I tried it awhile ago - I love it! Gives me a flawless finish. There is a thread with swatches & a discussion all about applying it plus everyones opinions that have tried it.

HTH

abbyquack

i tried this too but i was really sad because it didn't do anything on my skin! granted i don't have flawless skin to begin with but it was so sheer..i was so sad, i really wanted this to work. oh well!

trojanchick99

If you use a dense powder blush you can build the coverage to medium. Also a warning, try to buy a lighter color than you think you need as it does oxidize a bit.

That being said, I love this stuff! It works perfectly for me. I put this over Strobe cream and my skin glows.

InRetospeck

The foundation is great if you love a sheer to med. coverage. But, if you are a fix fluid girl... you might not like it. You can not build this to full covarage. And go a shade lighter then you think you might be. I am NW 15-20 and light is a bit dark on me.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by InRetospeck
The foundation is great if you love a sheer to med. coverage. But, if you are a fix fluid girl... you might not like it. You can not build this to full covarage. And go a shade lighter then you think you might be. I am NW 15-20 and light is a bit dark on me.

you can build this foundation to a full coverage. you can use the #191 brush to do so.

a_star

Yes i got this too. But i dont use the sponge applicator that came with it, instead i use the 150 brush, shake it up with foundation and apply. It comes out uneven when i use the sponge and looks weird.

TUPRNUT

I thought it would be good from my dry, sometimes flaky skin. But, it only brings attention to my dry areas.
ssad.gif

I really want to love it, because it would be a nice change from my liquid foundation - it just seems like a faster alternative. Hopefully my dry patches will go away and I can give this another shot.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipelica
If I am NC 25 witch shade of this sholud I get Light Medium or Medium?

light medium would probably be your best bet.

i don't really like this stuff, and i don't know a whole lot of people who do. it just is...i dunno, not what i expected i guess. the ma made it sound like this was the foundation made by god, but it just didn't live up to the hype for me. and the sponge applicator, who the hell came up with that?