mineralized eyeshadow duo question

Shavwi

Does anyone know what their texture is like? I have nothing mineralized but I am really interested in these duos. What are the advantages of having these over regular eyeshadows? Also - does anyone know the prices of these (in US dollars)? Thanks in advance! I am so excited for these new collections!

Wontpayretail23

What I do know is unique about these is they can be used wet and they will not get a crusty film accross the top of them that ruins regular shadows. I bought the entire collection of that last 5 that came out and was very happy with them. I'll be buying all of these as well.

Shavwi

that's really great - I hate it when I ruin a portion of my eyeshadow because I wet it. Half of my carbon is for wet use and the other half is for dry because I use it to line so much
lol.gif

Eemaan

i had no fun with the last set of mineralised eyeshadows, they were so sheer and a bit pointless really

bellaetoile

i hated the last mineralized shadow set. even wet, they really didn't excite me. the finish was almost too frosty on my eyes, wet or dry, and the color payoff was awful, wet or dry. the new ones look kinda fun, but who knows, i'll have to see them in person. the pinkish one from the last set works as an okay cheek highlighter, though...

SMMY

I like the colors in the new ones much better overall. Plus the fact that you essentially a get a pair of eye shadows with each. It's hard to tell from the images, but they look to be fairly well pigmented.

princess

I got the pink one (can't remember the name) from the last collection and it didn't wow me either. Bad color payoff, pretty sheer.
But I think it will look gorgeous if used as a blush. I got impatient and sold it before I could try that though.
tong.gif

Not really feeling the new ones either. Hopefully they will have more color payoff this time.