mineralized eyeshadows (NOT MAC)

kannan

A while back someone posted (i don't even remember where) a site in italian that offered mineralized eyeshadows similar to the MSFs and mineralized eyeshadows that MAC made. I cannot find this site for the life of me.

Someone told me to try bourjois wet/dry eyeshadows while they're nice, I find they don't have an awesome color payoff the way the MAC ones do wet.

Does anyone know of other mineralized eyeshadow companies? Or even that original italian site?
Thank you!

kannan

no it's not mineralized foundations/makeup it is eyeshadows only. Like mineralized skin finishes, baked domes.

Miss_Behave

I remember this post, it was an italian company and they looked great! let me check if I can find it

edit: found it! but they aren't e/s
ssad.gif

http://www.karaja-make-up.it/immnuovo.asp?foto=59

depecher

I LOVE the looks of their equivalent mineralized skin finishes. I didnt see any prices listed.
ssad.gif
I did email them, so hopefully they will reply soon.

mandirigma

i should've bookmarked it, but i was rolling through a ton of links a few months ago and found a site that sold mineralized stuff from an italian manufacturer, but it wasn't the karaja make-up thing. the packaging was real colorful and artsy cute too. i think it sold only four mineralized skin things and four eyeshadows, and it might have been an australian or canadian site, but it was in english and it looked like a major online beauty store. and now i can't remember where i saw it.

i'm sorry, i know i was of no help but maybe someone out there might know the site.

Dreamergirl3

i think Burjois (sp?) has baked shadows, and i think chanel even has a baked bronzer but i'm not 100% sure
smiles.gif
anyway, i'd love to find another company that has baked cosmetics that I can buy or import to the states!

mae13

pinotnoir

I called them today to ask them how much 1 item was and it turns out to be more expensive than a retail MSF. I'm waiting for them to get back to me with regards actually seeing the product. I was hoping for it to be either cheaper or the same price.

bah!

noellethediva

Sounds like you are talking about clio art cosmetics. They make mineralized blushes too, sort of like MSF's but more vibrant. Some girls were talking about it a while back at swaptawk. I don't have the link to their site though.
ssad.gif

Ella_

karaja now make mineralized eyeshadows. I found a distributer in Australia and I emailed to find out the price.

There is an amazing blue colour and ones that looks a little like new vegas MSF and pleasureflush MSF

Dreamergirl3

http://www.kudoscosmetics.com/produc...D=325&Offset=0

just click on the american flag (if you're in America dur lol) on the upper right corner to change the currency and you should be able to shop for all of Karaja's products...but dang are they expensive! lol
hope this helps!

EDIT:
Since the pictures on the Kudoscosmetics site are small, just use karaja's official website to view them better
http://www.karaja-make-up.it/
for example, to view the shadows better you'd go here
http://www.karaja-make-up.it/imm4.asp?foto=37
kinda hard to navigate if you don't know italian though! haha
smiles.gif

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
how pretty those are! Thanks for sharing them! Do you own the shadows? If so, how do you like them?
TIA!

Yes, those eyeshadows are mine that just arrived in the mail yesterday. Those are the only colors that I bought because I got them from this one website that only had those shades, and they were on sale.
I prefer to use them wet with the mixing medium for the colors to show more. In my opinion, they are similar to MAC's mineralize duo eyeshadows.

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannan
A while back someone posted (i don't even remember where) a site in italian that offered mineralized eyeshadows similar to the MSFs and mineralized eyeshadows that MAC made. I cannot find this site for the life of me.

Someone told me to try bourjois wet/dry eyeshadows while they're nice, I find they don't have an awesome color payoff the way the MAC ones do wet.

Does anyone know of other mineralized eyeshadow companies? Or even that original italian site?
Thank you!

Mineralize e/s that you find everywhere: Terra and they even have some MSFs.

I also love the Sweetscents line, not mineralize of course, but a fantastic pigmented results and hundreds of colors, some of them of mineralize finish.
I have a few to sample out in my sale and a picture.
Check out the website:
http://www.sweetscents.com/
Enjoy!
cheerleader.gif

IcePrincess2250

Omg they have ten million colours -- so the colour payoff is pretty true to life? What about using them with a mixing medium?