Mineralized Quads

Folie

I have some mac make up, but don't know it as well as some people. I want one of the mineralized eyeshadow quads. I just have one question, though. With four in one, will the colors eventual run or will it start to like turn into one big mess as you use it? Thanks.

Leven

I think that people had the same question when the ones from Color Craft came out. if im not mistaking i remeber some people saying that there was nothing to worry about in terms of them running together and mixing.

Folie

Thanks. Now, I want to buy one.
smiles.gif

Rosalie1915

I own The natural flare quad and the Eccentricity quad, and i use them both quite a bit and i haven't come across them running together. If you rub them together with a brush and some gets in another color just blow it away. No worries
smiles.gif

Leven

One thing to add, i dont know if you have any mineralized eyeshadows, but usually, when you run your brush over the powder a lot of particles fly everywhere on the compact. Just take a tissue and clean it up, no biggie, thats about the only mess you'll have with them. You can acoif it by wetting your brush or spraying the eyeshadow with Fix+

Folie

Thanks
smiles.gif
I never owned any mineralized products before, but it's nice to know they're easy to clean and won't get messed up.

Latest posts