Mineralized Skinfinish vs. Iridescent pressed powder?

maddiesmom

Does anyone know the difference between the Mineralized skinfinishes and the Iridescent pressed powder? From looking online I think the Soft and Gentle skinfinish looks similar in color to the Iridescent powder in Belightful and I was wondering which one to purchase. Any ideas on uses or how they are different? Thanks!

erine1881

IPPs aren't mineral, for one thing. plus they have larger, rougher "glitter" particles. you can't use em wet, they really don't provide much color, and you get more of a shine where with MSFs you get a shimmer/glow.

go with the MSFs!
thmbup.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

I personally really dislike the Iridescent Pressed Powders. They are very theatrical. I think they're more geared toward actors and drag queens. They look nice under a SUPER HARSH bright light, giving the skin a pretty shimmer, but they're really awful in person. Like just putting glitter all over the face.

I much prefer a subtle (or dramatic) shimmer as opposed to the glitter particle look.

kimmy

i'd go with the msf; i have soft and gentle and belightful, and i like soft and gentle alot more. when i was younger, i used belightful all the time because i really liked how glittery it was, but now i prefer a more refined sheen so i stick to the msfs.
smiles.gif