Mini-Haul :)

silverblackened

Yesterday, I took my boyfriend with me to my favourite MAC counter so that I could claim my reward (we were betting on what would happen to the Keppler character on CSI, and I won) - of course, we all know that you can't just stop at one when you're at MAC! I finally left the counter with:

Moonflower e/s (from the boyfriend)
Beauty Marked e/s
Amber Lights e/s

And a Smolder eye kohl... for him! LOL we tried it on after getting back to his place, and I ended up trying Moonflower and Beauty Marked on his eyelids as well. I was actually quite pleased with how nice his eye (I did one and he tried to copy what I did on the other) looked after I'd lined and smudged it - should've taken a picture!

User49

Beauty marked is beautiful! I love it! what do u think of the other two? i decided not to buy them yet...

silverblackened

I adore them both! Both are frost textures, so they're easy to work with, and the colour payoff is great. I was actually delibrating between Parfait Amour or Moonflower, after I'd decided on (finally!) getting Beauty Marked, and the MA pointed out that I should really get the LE item first, LOL.

Moonflower goes very well with Beauty Marked, IMO, so since you like Beauty Marked and if you don't yet have anything similar to Moonflower, definitely get that. Amber Lights, I used today for a neutral look with a bit of kick, along with Vanilla, Sable, and Frost pigment.