Mini MAC and L'OREAL haul

Romina1

My hauls are almost always small because I never plan them, if I happen to be outside the mall or a MAC store I just buy whatever it comes to mind...
flower.gif
My plan for today was to B2M for a lipstick and get a MSF from the Wonder Woman collection. But as I was looking at it, I felt I couldn't buy it, because of the package. So since I was there I got a couple of things from MAC.
I wanted also a pink creme blush but it was sold out
ohboy.gif

So I got
3 lipsticks (one free!) Bombshell, New Temptation, Girl About Town (it;s not in the picture, I forgot it in the car because I wanted to put it on instantly!)
Paint Pot in Bare Study and
Brush #150

Then I was wondering at the mall waiting for my friends to come and I got from L'OREAL
2 blushes in Golden Apricot and Rosy Cheeks (I think they are cute and nice, shimmery, smell nice and have a mirror and a little brush besides the small packaging) and
1 lipstick in Intense Fuchsia

Honestly I don't know what I was thinking about the blushes, I have so many and I plan getting more next month when the MUFE HD blushes are available in my country. And the lipstick is because I couldn't find something similar at MAC and I have a thing lately for pink!

Latest posts