Mini MAC Haul (PICS)

misha5150

This is the first time sharing a haul with the world!!! I got a beautiful mineralized blush called LOVE THING, Satin Taupe e/s, Viva Glam V lipglass and the ever popular 217 multi-tasking blending brush.
th_DANCE.gif

Haul041509.jpg

LoveThing.jpg

LoveThing2.jpg

SatinTaupe.jpg

VivaGlamV.jpg

misha5150

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I love all of those items! Enjoy

Thank you so much!!! I love what I got especially Love Thing and VGV and I am officially ADDICTED!!! I'm slowly but surely building up my makeup collection. Darn that HK collection because that's what got me back into makeup seriously again! LOL
cheerleader.gif

BeautyizPain

very nice haul...everything goes together nicely and oh yes the 217 is a must.....hmm i wonder if Love Thing is similar to MAC's mineralized blush in Gentle..do you know? lmk or if anyone knows i would appreciate it
smiles.gif

misha5150

Thank you gals!! The funny thing is that I bought this stuff because I had been wanting to get a blush and Satin Taupe for a minute. The VGV l/g was a last minute buy. I was trying other l/s and l/g and decided to get it because the proceeds went to charity. I actually didn't notice until I got home that my choices would work great together!!
tong.gif
I guess that's the artistic eye coming out unconciously!! LOL