mini sephora haul

crystrill

I went to VA over the weekend and dragged my boyfriend into Sephora HAHAHA. He looked so tortured the whole time.

I say mini because it's 4 things. But nothing is ever really "mini" about spending over $100 on FOUR makeup items.

4186562165_7c301070c5.jpg

Urban Decay Show Pony, Tarte Femme Naturale (I wanted Femme Couture but it was sold out at the moment along with their Holiday palette), NARS blush in Love Joy, MUFE eyeliner in Zero (I was going to get the mini 5 piece set but I know I am never going to use the other colors).

There's a few holiday sets/palettes I want from a ton of brands but since I am asking everyone for Sephora gift cards for Christmas I shall wait until next week.

DILLIGAF

Good Haul!!! I feel you on the Tarte palettes. I got the last Femme Fatale palette at my Sephora!

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
Good Haul!!! I feel you on the Tarte palettes. I got the last Femme Fatale palette at my Sephora!

Do you know if it's LE?

And I just realized i wrote the name of the liner is 'zero'. zero is the name of the Urban Decay black liner lol. the MUFE one is called 01 i believe lololol.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
Do you know if it's LE?

And I just realized i wrote the name of the liner is 'zero'. zero is the name of the Urban Decay black liner lol. the MUFE one is called 01 i believe lololol.

I don't know if the Femme Fatale palette is LE but I know its no longer available at Tarte's website. I still see it at Sephora's

Latest posts