Mini shoppers drugmart haul :) (low res pics)

katelyn0

Hey all, this is my first haul thread
smiles.gif
I picked these items up today from SDM.. I apologize for the low res pics, should be getting a real digital camera pretty soon.

In the picture:
Lancome Miel Glace Blush
BeneFit California Kissin' Smile Brightening Gloss. This gloss has a blue tint to it that is supposedly supposed to make your teeth whiter.. we'll see lol
Cover FX Loose Powder in Light
Quo Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelaine. My first tinted moisturizer! I read some good things about this one. Got this for the summer months.
Dior Powder Brow Pencil in Brown 593. An HG of mine... simply the best brow pencil I have ever used. If anyone is looking for a good brow pencil, pick this one up if you haven't tried it. It's pretty long too and comes with a cute Dior sharpener.
Lancome Bronze Riviera Palette from the Summer 2010 Collection
Quo brushes - 40% off! Blush brush, shadow "definining" brush, and crease brush

haul1.jpg

Close up of Miel Glace blush:

haul2.jpg

Close up of Palette:

haul3.jpg

Thanks for looking!!
smiles.gif

Junkie

Awesome, I love some of the QUO brushes, even some of the make-up (usually the LE collections). I need to pick up some brushes this weekend! 40% off rocks - the flat eyeshadow brushes are the best! Nice haul!

Meimei91

Ooh, excellent picks! I've heard good things about that Benefit gloss, hope it works for you!

katelyn0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
Awesome, I love some of the QUO brushes, even some of the make-up (usually the LE collections). I need to pick up some brushes this weekend! 40% off rocks - the flat eyeshadow brushes are the best! Nice haul!

Thank you! I now own 4 quo brushes. I think I wanna pick up the kabuki brush next time and see how it is. This is my first time trying out the Quo makeup, I wanted to get the Smashbox tinted moisturizer but my color was all sold out. I read good things about this one though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meimei91
Ooh, excellent picks! I've heard good things about that Benefit gloss, hope it works for you!

Thanks!
smiles.gif

Suzye829

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelyn0
Thank you! I now own 4 quo brushes. I think I wanna pick up the kabuki brush next time and see how it is. This is my first time trying out the Quo makeup, I wanted to get the Smashbox tinted moisturizer but my color was all sold out. I read good things about this one though

Thanks!
smiles.gif

So I have the kabuki brush (the one with white bristles right?) and it's alright....I also have the bronzing powder brush and the retractable powder/blush brush....I know they're not all the same, but I prefer my bronzing one out of the three.

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelyn0

Thanks!
smiles.gif

Have you tried Marcelle Tinted Moisturizer? Its pretty decent, though a little thick. Good for dry skin in the fall/winter. If you can get to a Murale store, check out the Nars tinted moisturizer - atleast there you get optimum points!

I have an LE long handled Kabuki that came out for Christmas a few years ago. Its amazing for buffing in colour, especially blush or powdered foundation. Hopefully it gets repromoted! Here it is:

w19sa8.jpg

StarrySim

Nice! I just came back from hauling at Murale, will post soon
smiles.gif

I just wanted to comment on the TM - I've tried the Marcelle one, and it's icky. Very thick and feels gross on my skin. Bad reviews on MUA as well. I've never tried the Quo one you bought, but I LOVE the Quo True Skin TM. Try that one next time. It's sort of like a primer and TM in one. I also mix it with foundations. I hope the one you got works out for you though.

katelyn0

Thanks for your replies and advice on TM's. So far I think the quo one is pretty good. Evens out my skintone and my skin looks great with the setting powder on top - no need for foundation.

And it's funny that you mention a Murale store - Edmonton is getting its first in three days!!! So excited.

Latest posts