Mini UDPP quantity?

LilSphinx

I recently got a supposedly Brand New mini UDPP in a swap on MUA. I've never been able to open one up and look inside nor hold it to get the feel of the weight of it.
So, when I received it in the mail this morning and looked inside I couldn't tell if it really is totally full or not.

To those of you who have either gotten this item with one of their UD palettes or in a swap/buy or just seen it in person. How full does yours look inside before you used it?
Is it full to the brim, or can you can see the bottle in some places?

Thanks so much!

Lizzie

If you remove the little plastic wiper part at the top of the bottle, you can get a lot more product out. I've never been able to get a good amount of product out of a mini UDPP without taking out that plastic bit.

Darn UDPP and needing to mangle the packaging!!

mizuki~

It can't be filled to the brim or else there'll be no place for the wand to go
tong.gif

Yeah but honestly, there doesn't seem to be much inside. I got to use it like 5 times and then nothing came out..but I sawed that little sucker in half and put it in a 5 gram jar and it was about half filled.

Wintertulip

I got a small one in my Book of Shadows, the first time I'd ever used UDPP. And even though I'd read about the packaging problem on here, once I cut the bottle open I couldn't believe how much product was left. At least another couple of months worth!

abbey_08

yeh there isnt actually a lot in the mini udpp. it doesnt last long. i keep mine and refill it as a handy travel size to take with me if i stay at my bfs or go away for the weekend.

-moonflower-

I've been using the same mini one for a year now, there's loads in them! The wand will dry up quite quickly, but take the stopper out and it will last you ages.