Mink Pink and Dove Feather

gambitlizard

I'm just not sure what to pair these with (besides each other). I have a pretty good collection with lots of purples and pinks (other colours too), but these 2 are so "dusty" looking that I just don't know how to wear them.
Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks!

asnbrb

the MA used both of these on me at the same time. He used Mink Pink to blend in my non-existant crease and dove feather in the outer v of my eyes. it makes a nice neutral but smoky look, but you have to pack both in. I usually find that I use Mink Pink as an all over color now.

mspixieears

I'm the same with Mink Pink, using it as an all-over colour, but still haven't fully mastered Dovefeather to date.

CaptainMac

I love, love, love Mink Pink with purples. I first saw in on an MA and I can't remember what purple was on her lid but she had Mink Pink in the crease. My personal favorite is Violet pigment on lid with MP in crease but sometimes use Beautiful Iris instead of Violet pigment. At a makeover once, the MA put Leisuretime on my lid with Mink Pink on crease, which was nice as well. As for Dovefeather? Eh, I got it to use in the crease with Crystal on the lid for a soft smokey look. Looks fine but I never seem to reach for them.

Jennifer Mcfly

I always wanted mink pink, but never get around to getting it. Now Dovefeather I love! I usually just use it all over my lid and in the crease creating a nice shape, concentrating the color on the lash line. Then I line the eyes with charcoal liner on the top and the outer bottom and voila! It's simple but smashing! Good luck on finding combos!
smiles.gif

YOOTOPiA

for a lighter, dirty purple/lavender smokey look i like dovefeather on the lid, shale on the crease with smut in the outer v.
i also like it with purple-ly grays like moth brown, scene and print.
trax is really nice with it as well, same goes with mink pink and trax