Mint Chocolate EotD

adorkable

1. Aquadisiac eye shadow over whole lid and crease and inner two thirds of lower lid
  2. Teal pigment over outer third of lid, in outer half of crease, and on outer third of lower lid
  3. Blue Brown pigment in whole crease and outer quarter of lower lid
  4. Twinks eye shadow on outer V and in outer two thirds of crease
  5. Frozen White pigment on inner corner and inner third of lower and upper lids
  6. Naked pigment over brow and inner corner
  7. Club eye shadow as liner on upper lid on waterline
  8. Fibre Rich mascara on lashes

376167172_34d424a092_d.jpg

376167207_700171d259_d.jpg

376167152_4bb746c8ed_d.jpg

376167091_f4acacf8e0_d.jpg

376167118_be0f56b5fc_d.jpg

saniyairshad

gorgeous..ur eyes look absolutely amazing...and ur blending rocks girl!!! i'd love to see a tut and a full face shot
smiles.gif
it really does look like mint chocolate...YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

adorkable

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
gorgeous..ur eyes look absolutely amazing...and ur blending rocks girl!!! i'd love to see a tut and a full face shot
smiles.gif
it really does look like mint chocolate...YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

lol I'd do a whole face shot, but I took a nap earlier and most of my makeup ended up on my pillow, including one of my eyes. Before taking the pictures, I just touched up my right eye.

I keep meaning to do a tutorial one day, and I enjoyed doing this look, so if I get around to ever making one, it will probably be for this.
smiles.gif

missy29

That looks great! i wish i could get my eye make up to look like that when i wear those kind of colours!

ElectroCute

Not to sound like a freak, but that looks so delicious! Really rich and the colours are perfect, mint choc to a T.

XsMom21

Oh I love this! So pretty. LoL. I don't know why, but it says to me: "Don't mess with me, or I'll poke you in the eye."