Mint Julep masque

Stephy171

Hey guys my friend recommend this ^^ mask to me its the queen helene mint julep masque..... has anyone tried this?

shall we say yay or nay??!?!?! lol

bad girl glam

i'm an esthetician and it's great for deep pore cleaning, tightening the skin. and reducing the size of pustules(pus filled pimples). i use it on myself. i recommend this product if you have combination to oily skin. i would not recommend this product for dry skin or sensitive skin types.

Kragey

I have sensitive combination skin and use that mask about 3 times a month, give or take. I shower, put the mask on for about 10 minutes, then remove it and rinse my skin with cold water to shut up my pores. I immediately moisturize, since it is a more drying mask. Personally, I like the temporary improvements it provides; it makes my skin really smooth and clean-looking for a few days afterward.

A huge tub of the stuff costs about $5-6 and the tube is about half that, so if you don't like it, it's not a huge loss.
smiles.gif

RandomnessWithK

i just purchased this not too long ago, and have only used it 3 times.. but i really do like it. love the feel of the mintyness on my face lol.. and it seems to do it's work tightening the skin making it more supple
smiles.gif

i like it
smiles.gif

Stephy171

oooo all good things i hear i just picked it up at walgreens an 8oz tude for 2 bucks on sale!! i'll try it later on tonight thanks ladiess i'll keep you posted!

Chikky

I'll ditto the yays. I usually have a tube of this on-hand. I actually really like the smell, too.

kimmy

i use it weekly. it is very drying though, so be sure to moisturize right after removing it.

kenoki

too minty for my whole face (feels like fire! hehe) but i love this stuff for overnight spot treating zits. really flattens'm out.

kimmietrinh

It works great if your skin isn't categorized as sensitive. I used it a lot when I had horrible acne-it didn't help me then. I ran out of it a year ago, but it works great for blackheads. I would hop out of the shower, and lightly put pressure on my nose to remove some blackheads. Then apply the mask just over the nose. It helped a whole bunch. Which reminds me to go buy another one...

Stephy171

I FREAKING LOVE THIS MASK!!!! it does everything it says and it only been a week or so! def a staple for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomnessWithK
i just purchased this not too long ago, and have only used it 3 times.. but i really do like it. love the feel of the mintyness on my face lol.. and it seems to do it's work tightening the skin making it more supple
smiles.gif

i like it
smiles.gif

--where do i buy a huge tub? lol

Kragey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephy171
I FREAKING LOVE THIS MASK!!!! it does everything it says and it only been a week or so! def a staple for me

--where do i buy a huge tub? lol

I got mine off of Amazon from a seller called Cosmetic Solutions.

GlamQueen21

I absolutely love it!!!! I use this weekly and this is amazing for Oily skin. I'm half way on my first tube and I have another tube that is sitting in my bathroom cabnet.

Latest posts