Mischa Look?

christina83

Hey Everyone , I was wondering if anyone could help me achieve this Mischa Barton look, its my fiances Birthday this weekend and I want to look nice for him, so i was just wondering what someone could recommend for this look?
I especially like her blusher in this pic
smiles.gif

Thanx

Shimmer

That helped, I haven't any guidance to offer, b ut someone who has talent can probably (now that the pic is visible on a larger scale) give you some words of advice.

christina83

Hey thanx, I did think it was abit small, but wasnt sure how to make it bigger, I know how to do it now though
greengrin.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Face:
A lightweight, natural or semi-matte finish foundation. You don't want to look too "made up" so complexion should be fresh and pretty.
Cheeks could be something like NARS Deep Throat or Gilda, or MAC Peaches, a shimmery highlight on the highest points of the cheek bones: Shimpagne or NARS Albatross works well here.
The eyes are a jazzed up neutral: Try Shroom on the browbone, All That Glitters on the lid and perhaps Soft Brown lightly in the crease. A tapered line of black liquid/gel eye liner on the top lashes, and a brown pencil or powder under the bottom lashes. Tons of mascara up top, a little drag of it on the bottom. Lips are very low maintenance, a neutral stain or tinted lip balm will do.

HTH!