Misfit

Cleopatra

I just got back from the city purchasing my new Nars Misfit e/s duo and couldn't wait to use it so here it is
greengrin.gif
I hope you like it

fotdnarsmisfit.jpg

eotdnarsmisfit.jpg

eotdnarsmisfit3.jpg

Face:
Estee Lauder Individualist foundation
MAC Sheer select pressed powder

Cheeks:
Stila fade blush

Eyes:
MAC Beige-ing shadestick
MAC Sea Me Shadestick
NARS Misfit e/s duo
DiorShow mascara
Estee Lauder Brow pencil in Soft Brown

Lips:
Nars Sunset strip l/g

nerdalicious

I always love the colors you pick but I think the placement of the shadow is a little off. It seems to me it goes up too high in the crease and then ends abruptly, does that make sense? If you put it that high in the crease I think it should be a little more blended so it doesnt look so out of place. Please dont be offended, I think the colors are great! Just offering some constructive critism.

Cleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdalicious
I always love the colors you pick but I think the placement of the shadow is a little off. It seems to me it goes up too high in the crease and then ends abruptly, does that make sense? If you put it that high in the crease I think it should be a little more blended so it doesnt look so out of place. Please dont be offended, I think the colors are great! Just offering some constructive critism.

Thanks for your suggestion.
blush-anim-cl.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif

Isis

I've been eyeing that duo forever
smiles.gif
I've never seen Misfit used, and I like it! Great job!

OliveButtercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdalicious

I've thought about this too, but specifically regarding the lower lashline. The color always seems to be dragged out a little far on the lower lashline, causing the entire look to have an awkward triangular shape on the outer corners. This may be your intention though, if you are attempting a look that wings-out on the lower lashline. However, having "wings" on both the upper and lower lashlines looks a little awkward to me, but that might just be me.

In any case, that color is absolutely beautiful on you. You should wear it often, it compliments your coloring very nicely. I also love love love the lipgloss, you've inspired me to go buy it tonight!

delovely

I really really like it. It makes your eyes looks super green and pretty. And your l/g and blush warm it up quite nicely.

Cleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliveButtercup
I've thought about this too, but specifically regarding the lower lashline. The color always seems to be dragged out a little far on the lower lashline, causing the entire look to have an awkward triangular shape on the outer corners. This may be your intention though, if you are attempting a look that wings-out on the lower lashline. However, having "wings" on both the upper and lower lashlines looks a little awkward to me, but that might just be me.

In any case, that color is absolutely beautiful on you. You should wear it often, it compliments your coloring very nicely. I also love love love the lipgloss, you've inspired me to go buy it tonight!

I know you are trying to be helpful and I will take your advice on board its just I feel quite silly now and am worried people are laughing at my bad application
blush-anim-cl.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif

Everyone else here is so talented I am just in awe of you all
greengrin.gif

CaptainMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatra
I know you are trying to be helpful and I will take your advice on board its just I feel quite silly now and am worried people are laughing at my bad application
blush-anim-cl.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif

greengrin.gif

Goodness no! Please continue. We're all here to learn and I'm sure that like most people, I'm very appreciative of people posting FOTD's.

OliveButtercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatra
blush-anim-cl.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif

greengrin.gif

Please don't feel that way at all! Everyone has their different opinions and preferences. The way I do my makeup appeals to some people and not others. If I have a preference to see you do your makeup a certain way you shouldn't take it too seriously because what matters the most is that YOU like the way your makeup looks. This look was really my favorite of yours so far. You picked great colors that work well with your coloring and the eyeshadow, lipgloss, and blush all work together very well.

Cleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliveButtercup
Please don't feel that way at all! Everyone has their different opinions and preferences. The way I do my makeup appeals to some people and not others. If I have a preference to see you do your makeup a certain way you shouldn't take it too seriously because what matters the most is that YOU like the way your makeup looks. This look was really my favorite of yours so far. You picked great colors that work well with your coloring and the eyeshadow, lipgloss, and blush all work together very well.

Thank you for your lovely comments sweety
greengrin.gif
You made me feel better.