missing heatherette trio?!

shmooby

So I ordered a fluid line, a lipstick and the heatherette trio 1 from the MAC website (the UK one...) and I got the box this morning. Yay!! But alas no heatherette trio inside, just the fluid line and lipstick
ssad.gif

Is it possible it's being sent in another box? (stupid question) or do I phone them? Email them!?

xoxprincessx0x

If I were you I'd call the hotline immediately and find out. Most likely it was just a mix-up and they will ship out your Heatherette ASAP but definately call them.

lsperry

What does your receipt say? Is the Heatherette Trio 1 listed on it? If not, it could be shipped in a separate box or backordered.

If the receipt is not clear, I agree with princess and call customer service.

trollydolly

this has happened to me before. when the mattenes were out i ordered 40's pink along with some other items. when i got the parcel the lipstick wasnt there and my receipt showed that i had been charged for it. the item has gone out of stock as id ordered it apparently and was just a misunderstanding. anyway i phoned the customer helpline and they were extremely helpful and refunded me straight away.

shmooby

thanks people

phoned the hotline earlier and spoke to a lovely lady. apparently she couldn't tell me anything there and because of something to do with the end of the tax year
th_dunno.gif

said she'd call me back tomorrow though. I hope I get my heatherette!!

Latest posts