Mixed girl looking for pinks and coppers!

MissAlexisDDD

NC25 and looking for a perfect shade of baby pink and a nice copper! For some reason I'm having problems finding a good baby pink, what's baby pink for someone will look either chalky or too much like a high light for me.
ssad.gif
I'm also looking for a copper that's the shade of a new penny. I can't find a good shade for my skintone. Help??
smiles.gif
Brand doesn't matter I just need help!

Edit: Eek, I lie. I'd somewhat prefer brands that Sephora carries just 'cause the mall is in my backyard pretty much.

cassie05

i'm NC25 too! most of the l/s i own are mostly pinks and nudes. some of my favorite baby pink l/s are MAC a rose romance, MAC angel. if you're looking for a lip gloss, i use Smashbox lip gloss in POUT.
smiles.gif

lilMAClady

Try Clinique and their Shadow Duo in Strawberry Fudge, and check out Smashbox, Stila, Urban Decay Lipsticks and shadows and Dior. If you poke around Sephora you're bound to find something!
smiles.gif

MissAlexisDDD

I will def have to check those out!

I am an impulse buyer and just purchased snob ls and copper and da bling. As nc25 or close how do these colours look on you? It's always difficult to judge when swatches are on people darker/lighter.

iadorepretty

try MAC Politely Pink & MAC Bronze Shimmer for lipsticks

for eyeshadows a few of Stila's colors came to mind and it's sold at Sephora:
for coppers try Copper or Jezebel
for pinks try Eden or Kitten