mixing solar bits with lipgloss

chrissyclass

Has anyone tried this yet? I want to hear your opinions before i attempt it. I'm talking scatterrays and sunpower
graucho.gif

Just something real glittery aside from the dazzlesglasses to go on top of my angel, pleasureseeker, lolllipop loving, and utterly frivolous l/s.

User49

I haven't tried it but I probably wouldn't do this on myself as the mica particals are so huge. I'd feel like it was putting gold foil on my lips lol! But pigments and reflects glitters work great! But I'd like to see how this turns out for other people...
smiles.gif
xx

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
But I'd like to see how this turns out for other people...
smiles.gif
xx

Me too.....I would like to know another way to wear these 2 colors....Keep us updated.

jaclynashley

I've tried it.
I crushed them so they were more fine and mixed it with lip balm and then put lipglass over it and it was really pretty no more chunky than pigments.
Just be sure to start with little product and add more until you get your desired color because this stuff is intense!
smiles.gif

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaclynashley
I've tried it.

I, also, want to try it with lotion and put the mixture on my arms and legs. I think that would be a festive look!

I never could get them to blend or look good on my eyes. So, I'm exploring other ways to get some use out of them.

User49

I am so gutted these were made limited editon. I think the middle strip from the Red She Said mineralize shadows is very similar to the solar bits (but less creamy in textures). I really loved them. I wish I had got black ore! I wonder if they will bring them back in 09 with any collections???
ssad.gif

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
I, also, want to try it with lotion and put the mixture on my arms and legs. I think that would be a festive look!

I never could get them to blend or look good on my eyes. So, I'm exploring other ways to get some use out of them.

You have to crush them til they surrender then work with them really slow.

Latest posts