Mjr Sales

Tinkerbell4726

So I'm not sure if anyone knows about this site but I found out about it thru another forum I post on. mjrsales.com is a victoria secret wholesale site. Pretty much order returns or extra inventory gets sent here (they also have an actually location on Ohio) and they sell it at wholesale prices.

Now I'm apprerhensive about buying returned bras and what not, but that's what washing machine are for
th_LMAO.gif
and if I can get the same bra from here for 13 dollars than paying 48 online or in store, I can swallow my pride for that one.

If anyone of you guys have purchased from here please let me know, but to the rest of that haven't heard of it I hope this helps!

kimmietrinh

I've known about the site for about two years...but never felt enough great desire to buy it and pay the shipping prices. A week ago or so, they had a free shipping deal, so I hopped on the bandwagon finally! Merchandise is exactly as described and smelled great! I love my new coat...now I can't wait until the winter!

kimmietrinh

Oh, they also have an EBAY store, but it's not as great. There is also the warehouse outlet somewhere in Ohio. So if you're in Ohio, be sure to check it otu!