GOSH - 14 Grey Brown
Smut e/s
UD Shattered
Brule e/s
Antiqued e/s

Cheeks:
Sunbasque

Lips:
Brave New Bronze (i think this is too dark for me)
Love Nectar

IMG_3793.jpg

IMG_3802.jpg

IMG_3779.jpg

blackeneddove

I don't think Brave New Bronze is too dark for you.. it looks fab! I'm jealous cause it looked exactly like Blankety on me. Great look, as always

TISH1124

I love love the eyes.....BNB looks more brown like that on me as well..I am also on the fence...However you look beautiful as always

kyoto

Flawless. Love this color combination and I think that Brave New Bronze looks good on you.

chrissyclass

love love love the eyes!

Btw, what color are you in the mac foundations? I'm just trying to see if Brave New Bronze would look that dark on me too. I'm a little lighter than an NC15.

RedRibbon

Your skin is berluddy loverly.

How long do those inkpots stay on for? I was tempted to buy the violent one today from Superdrug but the stand was emptttttttttttttttttttttty.

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I love love the eyes.....BNB looks more brown like that on me as well..I am also on the fence...However you look beautiful as always

Thanks hun
smiles.gif
yeha thats what I think, it looks too brown. I saw temptalias swatch n was like 'omg, NEED', now im kinda regretting it
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissyclass
love love love the eyes!

Btw, what color are you in the mac foundations? I'm just trying to see if Brave New Bronze would look that dark on me too. I'm a little lighter than an NC15.

Thank you!
I'm NW15 in liquid and NW20 in powder. I might try and lighten it up with some concealer first, i'm still not convinced!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
Your skin is berluddy loverly.

How long do those inkpots stay on for? I was tempted to buy the violent one today from Superdrug but the stand was emptttttttttttttttttttttty.

Thank you! Its not underneath the foundation haha
They stay on forever! Honestly they're brilliant. Sooo pigmented, they're fantastic!

moopoint

UD Shattered looks so great on you. Love the contrasting crease. Seriously, bravo. I'm gonna bust out something similar tomorrow thanks to you!