MmmMmMmm!!!! HUGE rave for Sublime Scents!!!

PnkCosmo

Ok, Speakerpunk totally got me hooked on these tarts!!

For those of you that don't know what a tart is, it is a small super-duper-scented little chunk of wax that you put in the top of a tart burner, and it fills up several rooms full of a wonderful scent!!

Anyhow, ProCosmo (an MUA member) has her own tart making company, and they are soooo good!!!!

I've just received my 3rd order from her.

I ordered for myself when I first discovered her; then I got so many compliments from my friends when they'd visit on how good my home smelled, that I ordered a bunch of tarts for Holiday gifts!! And that was such an inexpensive huge hit!! I just bought all of my friends a tart warmer, and tossed in 5 tarts, along with some tealights. Everyone that got tarts for Christmas has already asked me where they can get more, and told me that it was one of the best gifts they got!!

Anyhow, she just added some new scents to her list, and I just got them today! YUMMM!!! I'm in scent heaven!!

I got Key Lime Pie, Apple Jack & Peel, Lemon Ginger, Carmelized Pralines, Fresh Squeezed Oranges, & Pink Grapefruit.

I think Key Lime Pie & Lemon Ginger are my faves out of the new scents, but they ALL smell good!!!

If you'd like to try some out for yourself, you can e-mail Amy at:

[email protected]

She'll send you the complete list of scents.

LMK if any of you try some! And LMK which scents you liked!!

thmbup.gif

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
ooo i've never heard of this before but sounds awesome..im gonna e-mail her right now hehe :-D

Yeah, they're awesome!!

And so much more inexpensive than buying those Yankee Candle jars.

I got a box full of wonderful scents for about the same price as one of those large Yankee jars.

Oh, and you can get tart burners at Bed, Bath & Beyond or Linens n Things.

Janice

I have a Yankee Candle outlet by my house so I have to admit I buy pretty much all my tarts and candles from them because they discount their products soooo deeply there.. but I always feel GUILTY thinking about the people who handmake tarts and candles and how much MORE they deserve my money!

So I think I will email her for her list and see if I can get myself hooked on someone new.
thmbup.gif

However I did go to the yankee outlet last night and bought a Juicy Cherry housewarmer. God it smells GREAT!
greengrin.gif

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
how much do the tart burners go for?

They range between $5-$15 at BB&B. You can get electric burners that don't require tealights for about $15-$25.

PnkCosmo

Just curious...has anyone ordered some tarts yet?

If so, what scents did you get, and which is your fave?

mac_obsession

I ordered some when you first posted this..I havent gotten them yet, but Im hoping soon!!
Ill let you know as soon as I do
greengrin.gif

I ordered (that I can remember) caramalized pralines, ameretto, cotton candy (for my best friend she LOVES the smell) Cinnamon Strudel, Creme Brulee and 2 linen sprays. I cant wait to get em!!

Latest posts