Mocha flavored lip blam/lipstick/gloss?

Honey xOo

Can anyone rec anythinng? Coffee, latte, cappuccino, mocha ect~anything flavored like it came from Starbucks lol.

I used to have this light golden brown Bonne Bell lipstick that was flavored like this but I cannot figure out what its name was or if they even make it anymore. It was soo long ago but I loved it. IDK if any higher end brands have anything like that, but let me know anything you know of!

..kels*

I was just going to suggest Bonne Bell.
tong.gif
I'm 90% sure they still have the mocha flavoured gloss.

Junkie

^ Yep same....I think they still have it.

Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers has a gloss called Hot Cocoa.

It smells delicious
smiles.gif
And its a nice colour too!

S.S.BlackOrchid

Crazy Rumors perk lip balm, Stila lip glaze in Mocha, Bonne Bell stuff (I really like Lip lites balms in Capuccino and Caramel latte), Victoria's Secret Veauty Rush gloss in Mocha Boom...

kimmy

bonne belle liplites. LOVE. i used to have the vanilla frosting one but i went through it super fast because i kept licking my lips. they've got a couple different flavours you'd find at starbux.

Honey xOo

I actually have the vanilla swirl bonne bell gloss lol it's the best nude gloss. I know they still have the Cappuccino gloss but they actually used to make slim lipsticks that had the best flavor! idk if they do anymore. I'm gonna have to go checkout some drugstores for their display.

S.S.BlackOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey xOo
I actually have the vanilla swirl bonne bell gloss lol it's the best nude gloss. I know they still have the Cappuccino gloss but they actually used to make slim lipsticks that had the best flavor! idk if they do anymore. I'm gonna have to go checkout some drugstores for their display.

Their website (The Bonne Bell Company | Color and Flavor Shop) has a bunch of discontinued stuff. They may have it.

Latest posts